Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Yeah support is a must I had to break out the yoyo's this morning...for the fast blooming pheno of white widow xxl from Dinafem.

Even my small buds on the bottom are leaning and the branches are pretty strong.

IMAG0156.jpg

Yeah support is a must I had to break out the yoyo's this morning...for the fast blooming pheno of white widow xxl from Dinafem.

Even my small buds on the bottom are leaning and the branches are pretty strong.

View attachment 544689

That's always a great sight to see when buds need support to hold there weight up :thumbsup:

They look like they are stacking the weight on now. Can I ask when you say fast blooming pheno of our ww xxl have you come across several?

All the best and thank you for the information mate much appreciated.

D-M.

That's always a great sight to see when buds need support to hold there weight up :thumbsup:

They look like they are stacking the weight on now. Can I ask when you say fast blooming pheno of our ww xxl have you come across several?

All the best and thank you for the information mate much appreciated.

D-M.
Yes I have come across at least 3 separate phenotypes.... I will describe and include some pictures below hopefully this helps.

Pheno 1:
Fast blooming, heavy resin production, very vigorous growth and tall mine is 60+ inches.
Looks very similar to the pic on your web site.
IMAG0157.jpg

Pheno 2:
Short, mine is 3ft. Slow blooming with slow resin production but not a bad thing. I actually thought the plant was sick or something of that nature for the first few weeks of flowering it is starting to put out new pistils everyday.
IMAG0143.jpg

Pheno 3:
Tall 60+ inches, slow/medium blooming slow/medium resin production. It's not filling out like pheno 1 but it's gonna be nice when it finishes.
IMAG0168.jpg

I've always been a fan of Dinafem since my first freebie from herbies years ago. I can honestly say I've never got a bad bean from Dinafem.

Thanks!

@scally420 hey how's things going on ww xxl are you getting ready flush....if so how long do you normally flush for? How is the Bubba Kush doing? I have a ton of photoperiods That I have to flower out but I'm really liking the Autoflowers... Was wondering if you could recommend some that are very reputable I like to keep my plants around 3 - 4 feet thanks in advance :)

@scally420 hey how's things going on ww xxl are you getting ready flush....if so how long do you normally flush for? How is the Bubba Kush doing? I have a ton of photoperiods That I have to flower out but I'm really liking the Autoflowers... Was wondering if you could recommend some that are very reputable I like to keep my plants around 3 - 4 feet thanks in advance :)
The widow has a couple of weeks to go and I do a 10 day flush,I can highly recommend some Dinafem bubba kush or the kush n cheese,dutch passion auto blueberry is lovely and I'am dropping a auto night queen next,Fastbuds have some good strains,Mephisto is very popular around here but I haven't grown any yet I'am waiting for their skywalker,sweet seeds has some killer strains.
DSCF2689.JPG

Last edited:
Back