Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Bubba Kush day#63.
IMG_8223.JPG
IMG_8229.JPG
IMG_8227.JPG

Things are coming along great. I would agree the white widow need 2-3 weeks more to get the full potential she should also fatten up quite a bit more also in these coming weeks :thumbsup: The bubbas are looking grand also, super work as per usual and thank you for the continued picture and text updates they are very much appreciated :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Yes I have come across at least 3 separate phenotypes.... I will describe and include some pictures below hopefully this helps.

Pheno 1:
Fast blooming, heavy resin production, very vigorous growth and tall mine is 60+ inches.
Looks very similar to the pic on your web site.
View attachment 544857

Pheno 2:
Short, mine is 3ft. Slow blooming with slow resin production but not a bad thing. I actually thought the plant was sick or something of that nature for the first few weeks of flowering it is starting to put out new pistils everyday.
View attachment 544858

Pheno 3:
Tall 60+ inches, slow/medium blooming slow/medium resin production. It's not filling out like pheno 1 but it's gonna be nice when it finishes.
View attachment 544859
I've always been a fan of Dinafem since my first freebie from herbies years ago. I can honestly say I've never got a bad bean from Dinafem.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for this pheno information I have found it very useful and im sure other growing this strain out will also find it very useful :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Things are coming along great. I would agree the white widow need 2-3 weeks more to get the full potential she should also fatten up quite a bit more also in these coming weeks :thumbsup: The bubbas are looking grand also, super work as per usual and thank you for the continued picture and text updates they are very much appreciated :toke:

All the best

D-M.
Cheers Mark the Bubba is a real stinker and the Widow if she swells should be a beast.

Back