Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Make sure you are giving the roots a month or so between transplants. If you disturb them too much, it is no longer beneficial. I would stick to two over a ten week period. Small, medium , then large.
i'am using airpots,what sizes would you use?

A medium sized photoperiod cannabis plant will grow faster than you can imagine. Once they fill that medium sized pot, they will be ready for a big one. The roots will grow faster than the top of the plant does, and that will be growing inches a day.

A medium sized photoperiod cannabis plant will grow faster than you can imagine. Once they fill that medium sized pot, they will be ready for a big one. The roots will grow faster than the top of the plant does, and that will be growing inches a day.
I think I'll go from the cup to a 7L then the 30L and hope I grow a cartoon sized plant,thanks for the help I've been wanting to try a photo for awhile and what you said made sense so i'am gonna give it a go,have a slap!:slap:

It is the most out of control thing I have ever grown. I will be chopping her tonight. It could use another week, but I got five autos that need brighter light now.
If mine gets to half that size I'll be very happy!

Bubba Kush day#42!
IMG_7948.JPG
IMG_7958.JPG
IMG_7974.JPG
IMG_7987.JPG
IMG_7989.JPG

Back