Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Ok I'm jealous!

My god it looks awesome really starting to swell nicely...I believe I'm two or three weeks behind you. Great journal here on AFN I've been on other forms for 5+ years it's good to see decent grows and nice people on here thanks man!

Ps. These plants smell incredible

:slap:
Thanks for the slap, mine smells bitter almost piss like.

Keep your cat outta the tent bro. =p
Lol,I'am a dog person and my dog wouldn't even dare to stick her nose in the tent,I had a heavybud plant before that smelled like a mix of puke and piss but is was some killer weed and when I smoked it the wife used to leave the house,I got to grow that again!

That looks sweeeeet Scally-man! I'm a big fan of WW of any kind, always bottled out from the Xxl strains tho.... I reckon I could handle a couple of those tho.

Nice growing mate. [emoji1360]
It's been years since I had any white widow and its my first time growing a XXL,If you want to see what the XXL's can really do you should check out @sanguine and his wilma grows.

Lol,I'am a dog person and my dog wouldn't even dare to stick her nose in the tent,I had a heavybud plant before that smelled like a mix of puke and piss but is was some killer weed and when I smoked it the wife used to leave the house,I got to grow that again!
So your telling me there is a strain that I can smoke, and the side effect is I get a break from my wife? Where can I get that shit? Thats kinda like the weed that helps you find your keys after smoking it. I though it was all just myths!

Stunning growing dude, love how big the buds are already.

Let me say this Scally, A word of warning, if your are going to veg for 10 weeks and use a 30 L pot that plant will get massive.
Your going to need to do a whole lot of training and pruning to keep that thing from bursting the four corners of you tent.
Take a look at my last Photo Grow for example, Super Lemon Haze Vegged for 2 months and topped once and caned and trained in a 15 L pot.
She ended up taking almost the full 1.2mx1.2mx2m tent all to herself and if i didn't top her i know shed of been through the roof.

I vegged some Moby Dick last year for over 2months and when they went into flower they wouldn't stop growing, they went over 2 meters tall.
All im trying to say is just make sure you are prepared to deal with a beast, as once they get huge there is no stopping them.

Stunning growing dude, love how big the buds are already.

Let me say this Scally, A word of warning, if your are going to veg for 10 weeks and use a 30 L pot that plant will get massive.
Your going to need to do a whole lot of training and pruning to keep that thing from bursting the four corners of you tent.
Take a look at my last Photo Grow for example, Super Lemon Haze Vegged for 2 months and topped once and caned and trained in a 15 L pot.
She ended up taking almost the full 1.2mx1.2mx2m tent all to herself and if i didn't top her i know shed of been through the roof.

I vegged some Moby Dick last year for over 2months and when they went into flower they wouldn't stop growing, they went over 2 meters tall.
All im trying to say is just make sure you are prepared to deal with a beast, as once they get huge there is no stopping them.
I'am sticking to the autos Grim I got carried away with the idea of it,then I just thought to myself why change anything my jars are always full and there's a few new strains on the way I want to try.

I'am sticking to the autos Grim I got carried away with the idea of it,then I just thought to myself why change anything my jars are always full and there's a few new strains on the way I want to try.

The old saying "If it aint broke dont fix it" certainly comes to mind :toke: You are truly bringing out the full potential of these xxl strains, great job!. I will be checking out @sanguine thread :thumbsup:

Thank you for the continued picture updated, they look amazing :toke:

All the best

D-M.

The old saying "If it aint broke dont fix it" certainly comes to mind :toke: You are truly bringing out the full potential of these xxl strains, great job!. I will be checking out @sanguine thread :thumbsup:

Thank you for the continued picture updated, they look amazing :toke:

All the best

D-M.
Cheers Mark,l'am gonna have to stake it soon it's very top heavy every time I move her she looks like she's about to snap in half.

Back