Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

You could pop the photo seed when the bubbas are 3-4 weeks old then flip to 12h when the bubbas get chopped
If I do this I want a monster at the end of it,I'll veg the photo for at least 10 weeks it says it only takes 55 days to flower and I should have plenty stocked up to last 55 days.

That would be plenty of soil. Do not start it in the final pot. A photoperiod needs to be transplanted once, or twice. I would start the seed in a plastic cup sized amount of soil. Then after a few weeks, I would go to four liters, then a month later, 30liters. If they start in too big of a pot they grow weird weak, and leggy roots. They are the opposite of autos, they benefit from transplanting.
I would recommend giving half of your tent to a photo, then half to autos. Start them at the same time. Then when you chop the autos, you can immediately bloom the giant photo. It also makes sure to size the photo properly. If it fills half a tent before blooming, it will fill it during bloom. Just be sure to keep her below four feet tall.

I would Recommend starting seedling photos in a 1 gallon smart pot. The roots can be pretty well established and air pruned. Just squeeze and roll the pot in your hands grab the plant gently by the base of the stalk and slowly begin to seperate it from the side of the pot. From there transplant into the final pot.

You will get much more rapid and dense root growth with the three transplants. It will also make it so the fresh soil is taking care of all growth needs. Then you only need to supplement blooming. I would never start a photo in a one gallon. Jorge Cervantes has taught me the benefits of starting small. He should have pencil sized roots in ten weeks. The stress of transplanting makes them respond.
It was hard for me to accept that transplanting autos is no good. I have learned that one the hard way.

You will get much more rapid and dense root growth with the three transplants. It will also make it so the fresh soil is taking care of all growth needs. Then you only need to supplement blooming. I would never start a photo in a one gallon. Jorge Cervantes has taught me the benefits of starting small. He should have pencil sized roots in ten weeks. The stress of transplanting makes them respond.
It was hard for me to accept that transplanting autos is no good. I have learned that one the hard way.
That's what I've been thinking about,I was gonna start in a cup then into a 3L airpot then to a 7 or 10L then a 22 or 30L for the final pot.

I found it a bit difficult to adjust to also. Staring at the pot thinking "maybe they're all just full of crap".
10 weeks of veg, and 5 up potting is a sure fire way to get a monster. What size is your tent?

I found it a bit difficult to adjust to also. Staring at the pot thinking "maybe they're all just full of crap".
10 weeks of veg, and 5 up potting is a sure fire way to get a monster. What size is your tent?
I'm only gonna repot 3 times,the tent is a 100cmx100x200.

Make sure you are giving the roots a month or so between transplants. If you disturb them too much, it is no longer beneficial. I would stick to two over a ten week period. Small, medium , then large.

Last edited:
Back