Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Yeah I was just a little curious obvious plant is nowhere near being ready just didn't know if it was common with autoflower to have early amber trichomes

Ok so it's not a bad thing, probably just gonna end up with some super stoney bud. My xxls are all 49 days from seed but I've noticed one seems to be further ahead....that's the one showing amber. Here's a better shot....
Screenshot_2016-03-07-10-06-49.png

Autos grow like a pre-programmed photoperiod. They fuse the vegetative stage and bloom. When they first begin to bloom, you have to still meet the nutrient needs of vegetative growth. This is the stage where they will really put on the size. I always keep on the grow nutrients, until we are fully out of the stretch. The way I balance this is, I add bloom booster from the formation of the very first pistol on. Then it is building all the bud node sites you need for it to swell into spears.

Autos are much less forgiving. If you mess up any stage of any auto, you might as well start over. They do not give you the extra time to make up for a difficulty. They will simple be smaller, and even faster. That will cost you even more yield.
@Hal 8999 are the comments about the widow?she's been getting biogrow I had to add fishmix with it for the extra N.

Last edited:
It was directed @swerve , he was asking about the difference between autos and photos. The white widow seems to be doing just fine.
Cheers Hal,I haven't tried to grow a photo yet I might give them a go in the summer it would be handy to have the lights out for 12 hours a day.

Yes it is convenient to have that reduced heat time. You should try a photo and auto together. Just make sure to grow them both on 18/6, then switch to 12/12. I am currently doing this, and the autos are growing great.

Back