Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Yes it is convenient to have that reduced heat time. You should try a photo and auto together. Just make sure to grow them both on 18/6, then switch to 12/12. I am currently doing this, and the autos are growing great.
I think I could squeeze 2 autos and 1 photo in my tent and veg the photo for 10 weeks or is that too long or too short?

I think I could squeeze 2 autos and 1 photo in my tent and veg the photo for 10 weeks or is that too long or too short?
If you planned on doing kinda heavy training to the photo, than 10 weeks is fine. I have done 8 weeks with topping, supercropping, and lst. The plant was only about 8" tall, but ~18"wide. It would most likely be to long for just letting it go. Most photos will will grow 1.5-2.5x in size after the 12/12 flip. Some strains like Dr. Grinspoon can grow 4x or more after flipping the lights. :thumbsup: Your height would be the main concern. You can veg a photo as long, or as short as you'd like.

Last edited:
The photo l had in mind gets very big it says on the packet not to veg it long,I'll have to put some thought into it and figure out my timing.

Training a photo is much easier in my opinion. What strain are you thinking about growing out?

It's called zombie virus by lineage genetics.
Holy shit man, thats scary! Haha these guys have some great names. I would have to try the suicide melt.
Yeah the description is pretty avid about short veg. It is probably a heavy stretcher. It does say it take topping well, so that a big plus.

Holy shit man, thats scary! Haha these guys have some great names. I would have to try the suicide melt.
Yeah the description is pretty avid about short veg. It is probably a heavy stretcher. It does say it take topping well, so that a big plus.
I could run 2 Bubbas with it that way I know I'll have plenty to last me and then the zombie can have the tent to itself and I could let it get big.

A ten week vegetation stage, will fill an entire tent. Healthy vegetative stage is 1-3 inches of growth daily, sometimes more. A photoperiod will finish twice as big as it is when it switches to 12/12. Many of them will triple in size or more.

A ten week vegetation stage, will fill an entire tent. Healthy vegetative stage is 1-3 inches of growth daily, sometimes more. A photoperiod will finish twice as big as it is when it switches to 12/12. Many of them will triple in size or more.
I have to try it,I'd love to fill my tent up with 1 plant!

Back