Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

I do a bit of leaf tucking other than that I let the bubbas do their thing they haven't let me down yet.

As the old saying goes mate if it aint broke dont fix it. From what I have seen on my short time here is a great grower who nows how to get the best out of the genetics he grows.

The bubbas look great, super lush and healthy looking, keep up the great work.

All the best

D-M.

Thanks for the info mate :toke:

All the best

D-M.
Here's some more info,White Widow XXL day#56,thanks to the wonder that is fishmix the yellowing has slowed down I'd say another week of doses should have her back on track.
IMG_7932.JPG
IMG_7938.JPG
IMG_7944.JPG

What would you say mate 2 more weeks before they come down?

The fishmix looks to be doing a great job!

Thank you for the picture updates, very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.
I like mine well done so I can see another 4 weeks easy,the fishmix seems to be working and I upped my nute strenght.

Scally420, plants are looking great bro. Have you noticed in the early stages( so roughly 49 days from seed )any amber trichomes ?Just curious cuz I took a few photos this morning and i notice the amber trichomes.

I have grown photoperiod For the last 6 years never really grew and auto until I receive some freebies from Herbies could you tell me the benefits of autoflower vs photo. In your opinion...if any. If you zoom in on the photo you will see you the amber trichomes .
IMAG0020.jpg

Last edited:
Scally420, plants are looking great bro. Have you noticed and the early stages so roughly 39 days from flower any amber trichome? Just curious cuz I took a few photos this morning help but notice the amber trichomes.

I have grown photoperiod For the last 6 years never really grew and auto until I receive some freebies from Herbies could you tell me the benefits of autoflower vs photo. In your opinion...if any. If you zoom in on the photo you will see you the amber trichomes . View attachment 539353
I have never grown a photo so I couldn't say what the benifits are,all the pistils look very white still,is your plant 39 days old or did you start counting when it started to throw out pistils?

I have never grown a photo so I couldn't say what the benifits are,all the pistils look very white still,is your plant 39 days old or did you start counting when it started to throw out pistils?

Yeah I just read my post excuse some of the grammar lol I'm actually 49 days from seed

Back