Dinafem Dinafem White Cheese Auto, Small CFL Grow

Reaction score
Hi All! I'm growing another one.
Dinafem White Cheese Auto- seed purchased from the Dinafem website, July, 2018.

Lights: Numerous CFL clamp lights hanging from a 4 tube fluorescent tube fixture all in a small homemade grow cabinet.
Pot: 7.5 Litre, 2 Gallon, Medium: Promix Premium Potting Soil Mix (5L) with Perlite (2L) and Compost with worm castings (0.5L)
Nutes: General Hydroponics Flora Series. Generally, I will be using FloraGrow, FloraBloom and FloraMicro at 0.7 to 1 ml each per litre about ever 4th watering.

Start: February 22, 2019
Put seed in glass of warm water for 12 hours. Then planted directly in soil mix.
February 25th, 2019: planted sprouted out of the soil today:cooldance:
Lights 19 on- 5 off

Here are a few photos at Day 7.
full

full

Hi All! I'm growing another one.
Dinafem White Cheese Auto- seed purchased from the Dinafem website, July, 2018.

Lights: Numerous CFL clamp lights hanging from a 4 tube fluorescent tube fixture all in a small homemade grow cabinet.
Pot: 7.5 Litre, 2 Gallon, Medium: Promix Premium Potting Soil Mix (5L) with Perlite (2L) and Compost with worm castings (0.5L)
Nutes: General Hydroponics Flora Series. Generally, I will be using FloraGrow, FloraBloom and FloraMicro at 0.7 to 1 ml each per litre about ever 4th watering.

Start: February 22, 2019
Put seed in glass of warm water for 12 hours. Then planted directly in soil mix.
February 25th, 2019: planted sprouted out of the soil today:cooldance:
Lights 19 on- 5 off

Here are a few photos at Day 7.
full

full

Another AutoDinafem adventure up and running on the AFN platform :pass: and this time our White Cheese Auto is back for another round :bong:

She performed really well last year, let's see what she can do in your garden. I have high hopes :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for getting your Dinafem grow up and running mate :bong:

Good luck and I'll be back in on the next update to see how this grow is doing :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back