Okee dokee..:headbang:..some seeds nutes will be slightly delayed..to accomodate this we are extending the germ date for this [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..

Anyone known to staff to be subject to these delays will be able to germ up to the 21st September.

So..germ dates from 1st-21st September............final poll to decide the Winner will take place early January...

Good Luck everyone taking part..:amazon:

@Dinafem-Mark and @RemoNutrients!!!! What is up? Do we have seeds or nutrients lined up for this grow battle. We should work out the details and push the start date back if we have to. I'm working on getting some Platinum LED swag ready for prizes...what you guys thinking?

:smokeout:

Now I'm
@Dinafem-Mark and @RemoNutrients!!!! What is up? Do we have seeds or nutrients lined up for this grow battle. We should work out the details and push the start date back if we have to. I'm working on getting some Platinum LED swag ready for prizes...what you guys thinking?

:drool::drool::bighug:
What!!!!
Yeah. Totally ok with pushing the start date back. Anything for you guys! Especially with sweet hook ups like that! As much time as you guys need. We can organize this one up. It could be dangerous! :pass:

Evening @PlatinumLEDTom :bighug:

Unless we have a postal fail we expect everything to be covered by the extended germ dates..:headbang:

I'm working on getting some Platinum LED swag ready for prizes..

[HASHTAG]#didsomeonementionshwag[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Back