@Belivitez

"Method Seven" do it pretty good...
20170819_160753.jpg

20170819_160753.jpg

you should get it on amazon europe...:pass:

Page 1 Mossys post.
@Ripper
Morning Sir!

Just to be sure....1st of sep. is in 11 days... we talked about free dina cbd crosses to grow under Platinum lights, i promised Tom to do! It´s only the thing time is runnung out, if the battle should start i have to make decissions and change some things in my groom and order also something....and also prepare supersoil mix, that has to ferment for 1 week...and yes i read back to page 1 and also the rules....but shipping seeds, ordering some new stuff, preparing soil and make plans takes a little bit of time....I´m sorry Ripper, don´t want to stress you, but a few infos, plz

We don't have to grow these CBD seeds do we?
I want to grow CBD, but like i understood there are also non CBD strains to grow!?

@Ripper
Morning Sir!

Just to be sure....1st of sep. is in 11 days... we talked about free dina cbd crosses to grow under Platinum lights, i promised Tom to do! It´s only the thing time is runnung out, if the battle should start i have to make decissions and change some things in my groom and order also something....and also prepare supersoil mix, that has to ferment for 1 week...and yes i read back to page 1 and also the rules....but shipping seeds, ordering some new stuff, preparing soil and make plans takes a little bit of time....I´m sorry Ripper, don´t want to stress you, but a few infos, plz
Waiting for the word on the seeds.. yours will be mailed from Dina gem directly

Back