Dinafem Dinafem - Gorilla Auto

She is harvested due to more amber appeared and lots of dying leaves, not just yellowing! Chopped off all the stems and wet weight 168g. I reckon if it was planted in coco, it will yield better. I was trying out BioTabs and it was so easy to use, a little trade off from convenience to yield. I am sure if I gain more knowledge of organic growing, I can get a better result but this time, hassle free! It is not very sticky or with powerful aroma. They are being dry at the moment and can't wait to cure it and have a smoke :smoking:

View attachment 1113171

View attachment 1113172

View attachment 1113173

Congratulations on the harvest mate and by the look of things not a bad end result at all :pass:

Be interesting to see the final weigh in and would love your thoughts on our Auto Gorilla when fully dry and cured of course :cheers:

Looks like fire to me :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Congratulations on the harvest mate and by the look of things not a bad end result at all :pass:

Be interesting to see the final weigh in and would love your thoughts on our Auto Gorilla when fully dry and cured of course :cheers:

Looks like fire to me :pass:

Mark..
She has been dried for a week now and dry weight is 45g. Not as much as I hoped but it is more due to the way I grow it rather than the strain. Can't wait to cure her and have a smoke!! Smoke report will follow soon after cure! To be honest, I am not a fan of cannabis, just every now and again will have a few smokes but after the Fruit Auto, I am in love and want to try more different favor! I am about to grow another Fruit Auto but using BioTabs this time to confirm my theory that coco grow will yield better. Will tag you when I start it again and I miss the smell and taste of the Fruit!!!

She has been dried for a week now and dry weight is 45g. Not as much as I hoped but it is more due to the way I grow it rather than the strain. Can't wait to cure her and have a smoke!! Smoke report will follow soon after cure! To be honest, I am not a fan of cannabis, just every now and again will have a few smokes but after the Fruit Auto, I am in love and want to try more different favor! I am about to grow another Fruit Auto but using BioTabs this time to confirm my theory that coco grow will yield better. Will tag you when I start it again and I miss the smell and taste of the Fruit!!!

45g is not to bad buddy and once fully cured it will be fire :pass:

Can't wait to see your next Fruit Auto grow mate, let's see if coco does perform better with the bio-tabs :thumbsup:

Mark..

Nice grow Trooperwife! Im about to germinate 3 Gorillas. I hope it smokes good!

That's what we like to hear :pass:

Good luck with you Auto Gorilla grow my friend :thumbsup:

Any chance you will be running a diary on the AFN?

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark There you go, buds in the jar!! It does smell and look good, just the 1st week of curing and I am very patient to wait this time, by the end of next week tho, we are going to smoke it!!!!

PA170012.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark There you go, buds in the jar!! It does smell and look good, just the 1st week of curing and I am very patient to wait this time, by the end of next week tho, we are going to smoke it!!!!

View attachment 1117436

I always love seeing the end result, Jared up, curing and getting ready to be consumed :pass:

Enjoy buddy and I'll look out for a smoke report when the time comes :thumbsup:

Mark..

Back