Dinafem Dinafem - Gorilla Auto

So far your doing an amazing job, considering the "limited experience" :thumbsup:

She's putting out plentiful budsites, now it's time to pack on that weight :pass:

Looking really good in here :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
I did grow a few plants, but only the Fruit Auto was a successful harvest. Remember what I did with the Bubba?lol. 2 more plants made to week 3/4 but I had to abandon them due to family issue so I really have 'limited experience',lol

I am just glad that I didn't kill this one as it had a slow growth from the start :biggrin: She turns out a lot better than I thought, I love Gorilla:vibe:

Day 61 - I increase the Boost to 4ml/L and she seems to love it! It will still have a while to wait but I am patient, this time,lol

Day 59.jpg
Day 60.jpg
Day 61 (1).jpg
Day 61 (2).jpg

They've still got quite a bit more time to bloom yet :thumbsup: get ready as I foresee a bud explosion in the coming day's :pass:

Showing some crazy red stems, I don't see this to often and when I do its typically LED related :thumbsup:

Very cool :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
That's the hope Mark!! I am very happy with the Gorilla and it is growing a lot better that I expected!

Day 75 - Feeding 3ml/L Boost every other day and she seems to have stopped fattening up. Tricohmes are mostly cloudy, will keep an eye on it, if it has more than 40% amber, it will be the chop time.

Day 68.jpg

Day 70 (2).jpg

Day 72.jpg

Day 73.jpg

Day 74.jpg

Day 75.jpg

Every Dinafem I've grown has been way I thought was a slow start but they explode when u were thinking I could've done 2 in this spot then a few weeks later it's huge and ur left trying to contain it good job by the way looks good I just popped 2 myself good luck

She is harvested due to more amber appeared and lots of dying leaves, not just yellowing! Chopped off all the stems and wet weight 168g. I reckon if it was planted in coco, it will yield better. I was trying out BioTabs and it was so easy to use, a little trade off from convenience to yield. I am sure if I gain more knowledge of organic growing, I can get a better result but this time, hassle free! It is not very sticky or with powerful aroma. They are being dry at the moment and can't wait to cure it and have a smoke :smoking:

Day 76 (2).jpg

Day 76 (4).jpg

Day 76 (6).jpg

Attachments

• Day 76 (4).jpg
    Day 76 (4).jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 199
  • Day 76 (6).jpg
    Day 76 (6).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 192
Back