Dinafem Dinafem - Gorilla Auto

Day 45 - She has stopped her stretch, did quite a bit of defoliation, added Canna PK13/14 1.5m/L once. Water every 2 days, following the BioTabs instruction. It will still a while for her to go but can't wait to see her fatten up!

Now that the stretch is over its time for the buds to go into overdrive mode :pass:

Nice bit of defoliation work mate, exposing those budsites and freeing up some energy :thumbsup:

Win-Win :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Now that the stretch is over its time for the buds to go into overdrive mode :pass:

Nice bit of defoliation work mate, exposing those budsites and freeing up some energy :thumbsup:

Win-Win :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
This is the biggest plant I have grown as I don't have much experience :biggrin: She is looking good and can't wait to see all the buds get fatten up :smoking:

Day 48 - Been using Canna Boost 2ml/L on her this week, let see whether it will boost her up :smoking:

Day 46.jpg

Day 48.jpg

Day 58 - As seen on the previous update, she got loads of budsites and today she has started 'budding' up! I will let her run as long as she needs and she is going to be a monster plant, at least for me,lol :smoking:

Day 58 (2).jpg

Attachments

• Day 54 (1).jpg
    Day 54 (1).jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Day 54 (2).jpg
    Day 54 (2).jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Day 55.jpg
    Day 55.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Day 57 (1).jpg