Dinafem Dinafem - Gorilla Auto

Week 4 - She is looking great and growing healthily! Topped her on the 4th node and it didn't bother her all at and seemed to grow a lot quicker after the top. Did some light LST and let her do her thing.

Nice bit of LST work and she look to be bouncing back from the topping really well :pass:

Looking on track in here :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Nice bit of LST work and she look to be bouncing back from the topping really well :pass:

Looking on track in here :thumbsup:

Mark..

Ya, she is doing so well and I was a little worried about her size before and was growing a bit slow but I am relieved now :smoking:

Day 33 - She is doing very well, starts pre-flower now. Defoliated a little for her. The photos do not show her beauty as I took the photos after light came back on, she was a bit wilting.

Attachments

• Day 27.jpg
    Day 27.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Day 29.jpg
    Day 29.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Day 33 (1).jpg
    Day 33 (1).jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Day 33 (2).jpg
    Day 33 (2).jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Day 33.jpg
    Day 33.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 171
Day 33 - She is doing very well, starts pre-flower now. Defoliated a little for her. The photos do not show her beauty as I took the photos after light came back on, she was a bit wilting.

Pre flowers are out, let the real fun begin :thumbsup:

Now we are hitting bloom will you keep us updated on the "stretch" please my friend? :bighug:

Mark..

Pre flowers are out, let the real fun begin :thumbsup:

Now we are hitting bloom will you keep us updated on the "stretch" please my friend? :bighug:

Mark..
She is in Day 40 now and the stretch has slowed down in the last 2 days,getting a little taller than my usual plants, about 60cm .

Day 45 - She has stopped her stretch, did quite a bit of defoliation, added Canna PK13/14 1.5m/L once. Water every 2 days, following the BioTabs instruction. It will still a while for her to go but can't wait to see her fatten up!

Attachments

• Day 42.jpg
    Day 42.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Day 43.jpg
    Day 43.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Day 45.jpg
    Day 45.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 174
Back