im in autopots and coco aswell :pass:i stopped using the 15l pots and have gone down to the 8.5l pots .... i still struggle to keep them down:goauto:
yeah man theyre insanely good systems like. i dont get how theyre so effective tho. rambogarden pulls fuckin rediculous weights from his 15L ones. saw a cross section of a finished one that was well over a pound and the root mass only took up about a third of the pot. like i really dont get it. just doesnt make sense to me.

I have a 4 and 6 inch and can always do a few DIY carbon filters
my first grow i had 8 photos in a 2m x 1m. had one barneys blue cheese in there that i only got a few ounce from and it reeked my whole house out. made an absolute mockery of my brand new 6 inch filter like. couldnt smell any of the others but there was no stoppin the cheese like. had me on a whitey for the last 5 weeks or so then was that strong in the end i threw an actual whitey lol.

yeah man theyre insanely good systems like. i dont get how theyre so effective tho. rambogarden pulls fuckin rediculous weights from his 15L ones. saw a cross section of a finished one that was well over a pound and the root mass only took up about a third of the pot. like i really dont get it. just doesnt make sense to me.

Airdome is the key ... imo ... since the airdome only has to oxynate a small amount of water ... it gets super satuated with o2..

this is my Gorilla OG in 15l autopot :eyebrows:
Untitled_20.jpg

think im just gonna have to accept the fact that its my lights that are letting me down. im in nft so get 10x that root mass and most of it grows in nout but fresh air. gotta be the lights like. ill get all my panels set up then try my luck with mars for a sponsorship. ive already paid for 4 x 600s so see if i can squeeze an upgrade or 2 out of them lol. be buggered if im spending any more on lighting this run like.
(edit) just realised mars got kicked off AFN for something so doubt that will work lol but im still gonna try : )

Last edited:
think im just gonna have to accept the fact that its my lights that are letting me down. im in nft so get 10x that root mass and most of it grows in nout but fresh air. gotta be the lights like. ill get all my panels set up then try my luck with mars for a sponsorship. ive already paid for 4 x 600s so see if i can squeeze an upgrade or 2 out of them lol. be buggered if im spending any more on lighting this run like.

Lighting then genetics are by far the 2 most important factors when growing :shooty:

im still in partial disbelief of what u can do with 200w of cobs :headbang:... i started with a 200w mars blurple ... and the 2 simply don't compare !

Lighting then genetics are by far the 2 most important factors when growing :shooty:

im still in partial disbelief of what u can do with 200w of cobs :headbang:... i started with a 200w mars blurple ... and the 2 simply don't compare !
yeah ive looked into how to upgrade the mars panels myself. i struggle to wire a plug so would have to get a sparky round like but considering it at some point. cant argue with cob figures. well you could but youd be wrong lol.

yeah ive looked into how to upgrade the mars panels myself. i struggle to wire a plug so would have to get a sparky round like but considering it at some point. cant argue with cob figures. well you could but youd be wrong lol.

honestly i wouldnt worry yourself thinking COB's are complicated....simple as anything if you have a soldering iron...your uk based arent you? will shoot you a pm if your wanting some advice or help with COB's...more than willing to lend a hand if so!

honestly i wouldnt worry yourself thinking COB's are complicated....simple as anything if you have a soldering iron...your uk based arent you? will shoot you a pm if your wanting some advice or help with COB's...more than willing to lend a hand if so!
thanks mate appreciate it : ) ill certainly give you a bell if i decide to go ahead with it. be a few months yet though cos i might be gifting my grow room once my photos and now this lot are done. depends on what sort of agreement we can come to. growing at my mates just now cos my spider senses started tingling 2 weeks into this grow. got para and stripped out the day before i planned to turn the hydros on while my seedlings were still in the cupboard... next mornin the council auditors came round wanting in the attic to check theyd done my insulation up to scratch! how fuckin close was that! last time they tingled like that was 10 years ago. i demanded the passenger in the front of the car swapped seats with me.... he broke his back in 3 places and i came out without a scratch. theres definately someone watching over me like.

Well this rooky threw his name in the hat. Went for Blue Kush and Fruit, going for beauty over stature. No way I'm beating you guys on the size of your plants. At least that's what my Mrs keeps telling me [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

We have the extra 10 members now which should make this a massive Dinafem grow battle :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone that is taking part and we are going to love watching this unfold :bong:

I'll be doing my best to get the strains out asap and should be with the members by the end of the month :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back