quite glad i didnt get any of them then! im gonna be squeezing my 3 Dinafem Fruits and 2 Sour Livers in 8L pots around hopefully a mix of the Cheese CBD and White Cheese's im gonna do for this growoff...gonna need to rearrange my tent and get my other COB light in there...450W of cob in my 120x80cm tent is gonna be pushing it...glad i got the CO2 as well!

Hey Site! I have a 120 x 80 tent too, it'll be running 200w for the first time this grow... well it's actually more like 175w but it should be good - my three cobs produced a reasonable amount last time round and now I have four in there.

Guys, I'm in. I've gone for Purple Orange CBD and White Widow auto. @sanguine feel free to poke me if I need it lol.

So we can germinate in 10 days

Thanks all :thumbsup:

Could do with 10 outside of the USA and Canada :bong:

Will definitely be getting some seeds out to our stateside growers but not in time for this one :bong:

For all that take part and send me details will you please provide a

Full name
Full mailing address
Country.

Selected strain or 2 x 5 seeds :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
Hi Mark
Can I take up the offer for being outside of USA and Canada
Would be epic as I am really enjoying your guys genetics at the moment, will post some pics up

@Mossy - can we take clones and grow clones (Is this only an auto grow or can a photo also be included)?
As I only have photo plants from Dinafem at this point of time.

We will do some USA members but not just yet :thumbsup:

I will get a post up over the next month or so to hook 10 USA members up with our seeds :thumbsup:

Look out for that post early March :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
10 USA vs 10 Rest of the World
I will be part of the ROTW team. :biggrin:
Viva Africa

Hey @WalterW brother because of the timescale mark can only send to european growers for this round.
But i think he is planning to do if for other parts of the world later in the year.

Keep your eye on the battle section for the photoperiod grow off.

The 10 v 10 team battle sounds like a lot of fun though :thumbsup:

Back