I've never smoked any cheese one reason I got the Dinafem Cheese XXL and Blue Cheese cant wait

the blue cheese sounded good but ive got a few ounces of blue dream sitting around to fulfill any blueberry urge ive got at the moment...

that sound like a plan :pass:

hope u have plenty room those WILL get big :thumbsup:
think im gonna try out some fancy shit mate and keep in the “learning new things” vibe : ) gotten a bit too used to my set up so im forgetting a lot of stuff and not learning anything new.
quite fancy doing a mainline on the ww. its xxl so should handle it now worries. and im goin to pick @912GreenSkell s head about how to stunt the 2.0 : )

think im gonna try out some fancy shit mate and keep in the “learning new things” vibe : ) gotten a bit too used to my set up so im forgetting a lot of stuff and not learning anything new.
quite fancy doing a mainline on the ww. its xxl so should handle it now worries. and im goin to pick @912GreenSkell s head about how to stunt the 2.0 : )

im in autopots and coco aswell :pass:i stopped using the 15l pots and have gone down to the 8.5l pots .... i still struggle to keep them down:goauto:

hope youve got a decent filter mate. most cheese are rediculously smelly. couldnt risk it myself. dont think my fter would handle it lol.

I have a 4 and 6 inch and can always do a few DIY carbon filters

@EvilScotsman ww xxl is a cracking strain. Nice chunky buds witt very little leaf.
You be grand with coco. Same rules as hydro
yeah im pretty confident like. im a light feeder so its generally just bits turning yellow ive gotta watch for. not much else goes wrong really.
got 2 photos in there already that im hoping for over a kilo from so ill be vegging in like 30*c 40%rh and have to section off the tent for them. not sure what complications thats gonna bring but i do like a challenge lol.

Back