We will do some USA members but not just yet [emoji106]

I will get a post up over the next month or so to hook 10 USA members up with our seeds [emoji106]

Look out for that post early March [emoji106]

All the best

Mark..
Thanks I'd love grow some not had a seed bank yet to offer or anything else but they all seem to love them big Franklin's..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

yeah @Slowmo i ended up with the ww xxl . couldnt bring myself to order the smaller version im just too greedy. got that and critical 2.0.
all i need to do now is learn from scratch how to grow in pots lol. already got 2 hydro res wired up and its just too chaotic for another one so be a couple of 10L coco auto pots this time. cant wait to learn something new. every days a school day eh : )

yeah @Slowmo i ended up with the ww xxl . couldnt bring myself to order the smaller version im just too greedy. got that and critical 2.0.
all i need to do now is learn from scratch how to grow in pots lol. already got 2 hydro res wired up and its just too chaotic for another one so be a couple of 10L coco auto pots this time. cant wait to learn something new. every days a school day eh : )

that sound like a plan :pass:

hope u have plenty room those WILL get big :thumbsup:

quite glad i didnt get any of them then! im gonna be squeezing my 3 Dinafem Fruits and 2 Sour Livers in 8L pots around hopefully a mix of the Cheese CBD and White Cheese's im gonna do for this growoff...gonna need to rearrange my tent and get my other COB light in there...450W of cob in my 120x80cm tent is gonna be pushing it...glad i got the CO2 as well!

im glad people have said good things about the white cheese as im looking forward to giving this one a go....seems that a lot of us are trying hte CBD strains...gonna be a mega grow off this one!

we did a grow-off last year ... plenty of treads on the white cheese ;) we all liked it very much !!

Back