Anymore european growers want in on a dinafem auto grow off ?
Starting febuary 1st
@Dinafem-Mark has very generously offered to send out 2 5 packs or a 10 pack of your choice.
Theres still a few spaces left.
@Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @Eclectic Elle @sour.b @EvilScotsman @Sensi Jay @2Stoned2Care

Cant remember who else is in europe
:baked:
hell yeah man ive got space! keep saying im gonna try something other than dutch passion so why the hell not.
@Dinafem-Mark what you got on the mid size, high strength range? i’ll get a couple coco pots fired up. 2 5 packs would be wicked. ive got plenty space for say 2 x 5 ouncers. so nothing XL please. haha awesome! not been in one of these grow battles yet.
LETS GET IT ON!! YEEHAA!!

Starting febuary 1st
@Dinafem-Mark has very generously offered to send out 2 5 packs or a 10 pack of your choice.
@Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @Eclectic Elle @sour.b @EvilScotsman @Sensi Jay @2Stoned2Care

Cheers sang for the tag

Ok lets see what i can do with dinafem then,been wanting to try a couple of there CBD auto's so looks like perfect timing for me,empty tent as well so lets get this on :pass:

Ok lets see what i can do with dinafem then,been wanting to try a couple of there CBD auto's so looks like perfect timing for me,empty tent as well so lets get this on :pass:

i was thinking exactly the same ... time to try some CBD auto, and Dinafem seems as good as it gets :biggrin:

@Dinafem-Mark what you got on the mid size, high strength range? i’ll get a couple coco pots fired up. 2 5 packs would be wicked. ive got plenty space for say 2 x 5 ouncers. so nothing XL please. haha awesome! not been in one of these grow battles yet.
LETS GET IT ON!! YEEHAA!!

I can highly recommend both the Bubba kush and the White Cheese.
And the White Widow is a stable classic for a reason... but maybe avoid the xxl version :rofl:

speaking of the WW i will be growing the White Widow CBD for the Comp :cheers: , and maybe also Cheese CBD if i can find the room

:pass:

Starting febuary 1st

How many places are left? I was about to sprout something in the wilma but I can wait... but I won't put myself forward if there are enough people already.

How many places are left? I was about to sprout something in the wilma but I can wait... but I won't put myself forward if there are enough people already.

since no post says we are full... :biggrin:

Just PM mark, with your choices :smoking:

i did yesterday and he has already responded :worship:

since no post says we are full... [emoji3]

Just PM mark, with your choices :smoking:

i did yesterday and he has already responded :worship:

Yes mark will get back to you straight away,i have already heard back from him, so it's cheese cbd and og kush cbd for me,i think i will give them the full autopot treatment in 100% coco and see if i can grow an 8oz+ monster which i have managed with my last 2 girls

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back