gonna be a nice dinafem tent for me then! got the fruit autos ive just germ'd to go alongside them all...big up to @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity :)

Ps...to be even more cheeky some of the auto CBD's would be lovely to try :bow::bow::bow:....your CBD OG Kush photo was lovely that i grew out this year :worship:

We have found that the best dairies/grows come from when we let you the grower select what you want to grow and not what we want grown, if that makes sense?

So all members can select there strains and will not just get what we give.

Yes we want good diaries but we also want the grower to be happy with the strain whilst growing and more so that end product :thumbsup:

For this it will be

Either!

10 seeds of 1 strains

Or

5 seeds of 2 strains :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

We have found that the best dairies/grows come from when we let you the grower select what you want to grow and not what we want grown, if that makes sense?

Yes we want good diaries but we also want the grower to be happy with the strain whilst growing and more so that end product :thumbsup:

For this it will be

Either!

10 seeds of 1 strains

Or

All the best

Mark..
I'm confused, is this for all. Or EU based growers only? If that's the case ill take 1 seed of every strain lmao

For this it will be

Either!

10 seeds of 1 strains

Or

All the best

Mark..
When can US growers send info ?

For this it will be

Either!

10 seeds of 1 strains

Or

All the best

Mark..

Absolute legend! Well the 50 pound i was gonna spend on seeds i will spend on insulating my tent to get the space absolutely perfect!

Back