Ive grown the cheese XxL before. Talk about stinky lol... Smells like dirty sweaty wet socks that have never seen a washing machine. It wad an easy grower too. I just let it go with no training, im gonna train this one out for a flat even canopy

Ive grown the cheese XxL before. Talk about stinky lol... Smells like dirty sweaty wet socks that have never seen a washing machine. It wad an easy grower too. I just let it go with no training, im gonna train this one out for a flat even canopy

I'm thinking of growing her in a 7 gallon fabric pot they say the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits been told she can get tall

Haha, you and I are gonna have the same setup! Ive got some 7 gallons fabric pots that have a place in each corner for a bamboo stake to slide in. Ill build me a pot specific scrog need out of it. It'll be the first tine Ive used them so it'll be an experiment

I’ve got one on flush atm.. she’s not massive but the buds are sooooo knobbly! [emoji2]

Well, looks like ive lucked out... Out of this pile I found some Cheese XXL autos!
View attachment 850324 Found these goodies too!
Strawberry Amnesia, Moby Dick, Original Amnesia, Big Kush, and Critical Cheese... All photos unfortunately:frowny:

I want to make a seed collection, that taking years to collect?

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

I can highly recommend both the Bubba kush and the White Cheese.
And the White Widow is a stable classic for a reason... but maybe avoid the xxl version :rofl:

speaking of the WW i will be growing the White Widow CBD for the Comp :cheers: , and maybe also Cheese CBD if i can find the room

:pass:
Im growing white widdow xxl auto nw as we speak looks fkn amazing all the way so far but no pistals or nuggs yet kinda fkn pissed nyself

yeah @Slowmo i ended up with the ww xxl . couldnt bring myself to order the smaller version im just too greedy. got that and critical 2.0.
all i need to do now is learn from scratch how to grow in pots lol. already got 2 hydro res wired up and its just too chaotic for another one so be a couple of 10L coco auto pots this time. cant wait to learn something new. every days a school day eh : )
Dont waste ur time on the xxl white widow bro im on day 78 nw n no pistals just big ass fan leafs and like 8 to 9 inch bud stalks with potential but not betn my last bowl pack on it stinky and round id say almost 20 inches in length hope u gt room she gets pretty big n yet no buds on my end i to was lookn foward to it as well

Back