Was a really nice one mate. Not too heavy but a relaxing happy stone
ahh braw thats exactly what i like mate. pure sativas give me a meltdown, pure indicas put me on a whitey lol. prefer stuff thats good for playing guitar and chillin with : )

Am going have to bring my diary over from THC talk to Autoflowering Network, am cool with that

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

The ww xxl i grew turned out really good nice chunky buds and very little leaf.
Sounds like you were unlucky @fastgrower
View attachment 850494 View attachment 850496 View attachment 850497
Loada more pics on this page
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-wilma-grows.48944/page-40
gotta love the ones give easy trim jobs!

Mine took around 120 days.View attachment 850526
Nice! She's a dandy
I would say most of us dont care about winning. Its a great way to grow together and get some nice bud to smoke in the end
Absolutely right Sang. I can't share my grow with anyone in the state I live in and this is a great way to interact with other growers. Nothing wrong with some friendly smack talking along the way... But I can confidently say anyone would be willing to help any of the others out in any way if its needed. That's what makes this place so awesome :vibe:

200_s.gif

Rules of Engagement for Growbattles 2018.

Growbattles will be Open to All Challengers.

Sponsored Growbattles..where the Vendor provides the product will require a 50 post count to be considered.

The Official [HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] will have 2 legs/entry levels

The first leg will start 1st February 2018

The second leg will start 1st May 2018

[HASHTAG]#bookspaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] NOW..........:headbang:

This is a work in progress and will be edited.

There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date.

No entries will be accepted after the Battle start date..

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.

Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition.

Battle Rules :amazon:

Well al give it my best, cant see me winning any awards but be good take part

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

I would say most of us dont care about winning. Its a great way to grow together and get some nice bud to smoke in the end

Would you rather sit in an unviewed grow diary on your own..or jump into a Growbattle with 9 Friends/competitors and have Fun...?

It is Live cannabis growing.. [HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

What up PEEPS getting things ready for the grow popping seeds by weekend so is this where we post for this grow in here THX

Back