Battle Rules :amazon:

Would you rather sit in an unviewed grow diary on your own..or jump into a Growbattle with 9 Friends/competitors and have Fun...?

It is Live cannabis growing.. [HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] :amazon:
it is that indeed mossy! l
ive got a spare 20L NFT aswell......
this means im gettin a “dinafem critical 2.0” put into beast mode the day they arrive!

it is that indeed mossy! l
ive got a spare 20L NFT aswell......
this means im gettin a “dinafem critical 2.0” put into beast mode the day they arrive!

treated right and with temp rising outdoor over the timeline of grow .. we could be looking at another pounder !!

where can i place bets ... on harvests haha''

What up PEEPS getting things ready for the grow popping seeds by weekend so is this where we post for this grow in here THX

Dabber pal you best see about popping them so soon, it dont start until feb 1st

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

I believe your allowed to germ them 2 weeks in advance to the start date...as soon as mine arrive im gonna be popping them in...put up my other 0.8x0.8 tent yesterday so will be getting that ready to hold 5 plants for this battle...hopefully 1 of 5 will be good enough to use!

I got a plant in 15l airpot harvesting mid feb, so i be popping and propagation a couple week before it goes into the grow room, perfect timing!

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

Back