How experienced are the growers participating in the comp?, am novice, still experimenting with soils and stuff, hoping grow a nice haalthy dinafem number

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

How experienced are the growers participating in the comp?, am novice, still experimenting with soils and stuff, hoping grow a nice haalthy dinafem number
I'd consider myself as partway between novice and intermediate. I've done a couple of autoflower grows, this last one was my best yet.

Seeds have arrived today, I'll sprout and post my thingummy tomorrow.

Good evening,

The postmen have been busy today.

I will be joining in a week or so guys as need to wait a bit as I have some Colorado cookies on week 8, other tent arriving tomorrow for these. I will be dropping in 7-10 days!

Thanks Mark much appreciated. I can't wait to get going[emoji106][emoji846]
93cd6a83cab3731a0fb639c29fd1376d.jpg
26a6aa094f41bed673db6f7c61ff51a7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

15164024478221100609101.jpg
Right guys I may be able to enter UK grower I have some dinafem seeds from a prize I won off stoners interview off Mark so can use some of them either blue cheese or dianamex I think I have I will have to check but my room won't be setup to dead on deadline so can I germinate on the start day as id love to get involved

Last edited:

We are all still doing small experiments, no matter how experinced the grower ! .. we all learn.. :toke:
especially during a growoff :bighug:

and as a newbie u will have a host of seasoned growers to help ! and they are invested to help, because we all want to give the seeds/breeder the best grow-off possible :coffee:

:pass:

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

I'm still a newbie only 1 grow and 30 days into grow 2 and I'm all in

Hahaha the more experienced i get, the more i want to try unorthodox techniques and new things.

A big AHA moment for me was when i realized i can grow anything too big ... :haha:
trying to find balance between tent, light, and genes ... and lazy style of growing
has taken me 2 lights and 1½ year to dial somewhat in ... and im still very much trying !!!

but .. i now have a "feel" for the needs of my girls ... and the knowledge not to dispair when u break the main stem of your favorite girl :crying:

:pass:

Back