after some googling if i can compete im going with the dinamex has anybody grown them before

Good to see your in tom pal

Am still learning even though av harvested 8 plants or so, all autos, 1 of my all time fave strains (as am always growing a variety of strains) is the Dinafem Moby Dick XXL

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

OK here we go!
IMG_3091.JPG

Thanks so much to @Dinafem-Mark for getting us going! Cheers dude! :cheers:

hi folks im a bit absent just now as webs been cut off but im still game!
got distracted when i opened my seeds and ive mixed em up so not sure what im going with. its definately dinafem though lol. got ww xxl and critical 2.0. wanted to do autopots but just got screwed out of a lotta cash so gotta stick with my NFT. means can only do only one plant but it should end up a pounder : ) i’ll be popping in 3 days as jiggling my lights between 3 growers just now and only got 1 seedling lamp.
i hope thats ok?
big thank you to @Dinafem-Mark aswell ! your a legend mate! whatever this one turns out to be i’ll journal the other one next time : )

after some googling if i can compete im going with the dinamex has anybody grown them before
I am growing one now . Not too much issues . And she handles my feeds like a champ. Hard to describe the smell mine started flowering at 35 days. I am about 65 days in . Having some issues with whiteflies .
07609e7eb00663746ebe495ee8ab79c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Hmm wonder if I have another dinamex ? I would love to enter this one

Be a bit of fun that pal are you growing indoor or out I'm not popping my seeds till about 28th least I would have someone to compare with mine will be going in autopots indoors

Be a bit of fun that pal are you growing indoor or out I'm not popping my seeds till about 28th least I would have someone to compare with mine will be going in autopots indoors
If I have one I will try outdoors after the first 2 weeks of growth

Yes in the UK I get 1 chance to go outside late may for autos so that's my plan same as last year hopefully better weather than last

Back