thanks mate appreciate it : ) ill certainly give you a bell if i decide to go ahead with it. be a few months yet though cos i might be gifting my grow room once my photos and now this lot are done. depends on what sort of agreement we can come to. growing at my mates just now cos my spider senses started tingling 2 weeks into this grow. got para and stripped out the day before i planned to turn the hydros on while my seedlings were still in the cupboard... next mornin the council auditors came round wanting in the attic to check theyd done my insulation up to scratch! how fuckin close was that! last time they tingled like that was 10 years ago. i demanded the passenger in the front of the car swapped seats with me.... he broke his back in 3 places and i came out without a scratch. theres definately someone watching over me like.

As horrible as it is to say...your a lucky fucker...i feel for your mate though but sometimes its just how it is...i need a spidey sense like yours though...i just end up having everything bad! I will shoot you a message this weekend as the COBs are so easy its almost a joke haha

Hey Site! I have a 120 x 80 tent too, it'll be running 200w for the first time this grow... well it's actually more like 175w but it should be good - my three cobs produced a reasonable amount last time round and now I have four in there.

Guys, I'm in. I've gone for Purple Orange CBD and White Widow auto. @sanguine feel free to poke me if I need it lol.

Its just doesnt seem big enough still...i could easily do a 2x1m tent as i have 2 x 200W COB lights...im gonna end up just blasting my small tent with 400W and wack loads of co2 in as ive goy a spare bottle...hoping i can grow some beasts! I bet the 200W light would be plenty in the tent though...but fuck it! That purple orange cbd will be decent though!

Cheers @sanguine

@Mossy - can we take clones and grow clones (Is this only an auto grow or can a photo also be included)?

Auto only @WalterW ..or I can't get 3 legs in due to the grow time.
We have to be ready to Poll mid April..

But.. if you can get 9 people that want to Join you on photos we would try to get you sponsor prizes for it...:headbang:

Also..don't quote me..but I Think @Rebel is going to do an indoor photo battle..and we also have

[HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle2018[/HASHTAG]

Starting May 1 st..

Cheers @sanguine

But.. if you can get 9 people that want to Join you on photos we would try to get you sponsor prizes for it...:headbang:

Also..don't quote me..but I Think @Rebel is going to do an indoor photo battle..and we also have

Starting May 1 st..
[HASHTAG]#IndustrialPlantCBDauto[/HASHTAG]
Ca
Cheers @sanguine

Starting May 1 st..

@Rebel please tag me on the photo grow battle (indoor) should we get one running...
Dinafem critical 2.0 photo
IMG_20180104_180425.jpg
IMG_20180104_180414.jpg

Hi Mark,

As per PM I am in, I am just carefully selecting my flavours. I will reply to your pm by the end of the day.

Looking forward to this brothers[emoji846]

KR

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have gone with bubba kush and moby dick xxl, dinafem is a well respected seed bank, i have grown 2 moby dick strains while as a newbie experimenting with lst etc, i can say moby is the rocky of strains, tough as old boots, looking forward to this 1

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

Well doggoned! I was wanting in for this one but I am pretty certain that I only have photos from Dinafem. Gonna look into my seed stash now and see what ive got

Well, looks like ive lucked out... Out of this pile I found some Cheese XXL autos!
1515879874221.jpg
Found these goodies too!
Strawberry Amnesia, Moby Dick, Original Amnesia, Big Kush, and Critical Cheese... All photos unfortunately:frowny:

Well, looks like ive lucked out... Out of this pile I found some Cheese XXL autos!
View attachment 850324 Found these goodies too!
Strawberry Amnesia, Moby Dick, Original Amnesia, Big Kush, and Critical Cheese... All photos unfortunately:frowny:
I'm gonna grow that and the blue cheese

Back