the internodal distance is insane! How were the night/day temps?
Max temp lights on was 79˚f/26˚c and lights off temp hovers around 70˚f/21˚c.

A very common denominator with all your grows is extreme inter-nodal spacing...... is their a science to how you do that? I'm on my first grow and a lot of my plants seem pretty stout and bushy, even after the stretch. I know genetics are a huge factor, but as I said it seems almost all of your plants have the bud on a stick look......With spacing like yours my light penetration issues would be a thing of the past.

I like to stretch my ladies Tetra9.:Sharing One:
I too was getting small shrubs of plants.
Now I let my ladies grow towards the light and get their stretch on.
I'm sure genetics have a great deal to do with it.
Any of the Cheese XXL's I've run have all been tall spaced out ladies.

A very common denominator with all your grows is extreme inter-nodal spacing...... is their a science to how you do that? I'm on my first grow and a lot of my plants seem pretty stout and bushy, even after the stretch. I know genetics are a huge factor, but as I said it seems almost all of your plants have the bud on a stick look......With spacing like yours my light penetration issues would be a thing of the past.

I agree about light penetration but IMO the big internode spacing is bad, since the branches wount be able to hold the weight of a cola and will wilt quite badly or even brake.

Big Buddha blue cheese grown auto and photo not huge difference my personal fav cheese auto to date!

Hey there... im new to this since i have only 4 grows behind me this one being the 5th.
So i have some cheese auto xxl day 83 from seed started flowering around week3 not so sure under 250w hps in soil mix.
I would like to hear ur opinion when should i harvest since i have no magnifier... Ordered one tho... Takes 3 weeks to arive from china :)
20160406_183641.jpg
20160406_183641.jpg
20160406_183631.jpg
20160406_183559.jpg

Attachments

• 20160406_183606.jpg
    20160406_183606.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 106
@SkushaDeLuxe
For me, Trichomes determine when to chop.
I prefer a nice uplifting feeling so I harvest when the trichs are nice and milky.
This may be difficult to see without a magnifier.
You could do as I do and take a close up macro shot with a camera to determine the maturation status.:cheers:

@SkushaDeLuxe
For me, Trichomes determine when to chop.
I prefer a nice uplifting feeling so I harvest when the trichs are nice and milky.
This may be difficult to see without a magnifier.
You could do as I do and take a close up macro shot with a camera to determine the maturation status.:cheers:
Tnx for fast reply... I saw u said u choped yours at day 64... Iz that day 64 of flowering? Or from seed?

Back