Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Hey @Dinafem-Mark , here’s an entry for you, my badass sour diesel auto. I can still get better photos but I wanted to get this on here. This girl has a perfect structure and massive sized buds. I hope you all like her, enjoy!:headbang:
CC56EDA6-7F48-4F11-8E00-A2EC31629C7A.png

Heres the haze xxl on the right. She is a beast!! Yeah she is in the black bucket. View attachment 983548 View attachment 983549 this probably her last pic, she was hard to get out and get good lighting pic. She on plain water now so prolly 10 days till chop.

@faded187 Placing 2nd in the Dinafem best picture thread competition for November and December 2018 :pass:

Beautiful shots my friend!

Look out for a pm buddy then we can get your prizes out :pass:

Well done on the 2nd place win mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

It is never easy to pick a 1st place winner as we have so many amazing pictures coming in :pass:

For our 1st place winner for November and December will be @MesaBoogie with these lovely Auto White Cheese shots :thumbsup:

Well done my friend. Look out for a pm then I can get your prizes out asap :bong:

Well done on the first place win buddy. Keep those beautiful shots coming in. Next winners early March :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Back