Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Critical +2.0 from the Dinafem Grower of the Year Finals (Sept-Dec 2018). 68 days from sprout to harvest. Grown in an AirPot with Roots Original Soil and feeding on Greenleaf's MegaCrop. Height 56 Cm (approx. 22"), yield 73 gr (2.06 oz) :biggrin:

77.Crit (68) Final f.JPG

Never grew any of your seeds or smoked it. Tell me why i should pick your strains over other breeders? 46 m, life time cultivator.
b0cda1b281df2cb31fcd60230856c047.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Never grew any of your seeds or smoked it. Tell me why i should pick your strains over other breeders? 46 m, life time cultivator.
b0cda1b281df2cb31fcd60230856c047.jpg

I can't tell you to grow our strains but I do think you should give us a try. With every strain we create we take the up most care to deliver exactly what the customer/grower want. All strains created are put through vigorous testing prior to release and in general our strains do amazingly well across multiple platforms.

What breeders to you usually grow? Being a life time grower I would assume you be tried a lot of different seedbanks over the year's with mixed results?

Do you grow feminized seeds and auto strains?

Some older growers won't grow autos and won't touch feminized only regular genetics or clones.

My best advice would be to pick a strain, let me send it out and then you can give one of our strains a try. I can talk all day but I would prefer to let our work speak for itself :pass: I don't think you'll be disappointed.

All the best

Mark..

Ty for taking the time to respond. I have made my own strains over the years from a skunk 1 hybrid that was mixed with meigs county gold I had years ago. I have recently used one seed bank for the first time ever. Phoenix seeds is the breeder and the vault is where they were purchased . seems like good genetics with the grows so far in the last two years, I grow usually reg. But reasons have swayed me to fem . I will not grow a mutant auto lol U are very correct about that . I don't get why people buy seeds that they cannot clone and are basically slaves to because of time and no mistakes because of that time limit lol. But to each their own haha. What strains u have that give that wonderful indicia taste and smell?

Back