Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Ty for taking the time to respond. I have made my own strains over the years from a skunk 1 hybrid that was mixed with meigs county gold I had years ago. I have recently used one seed bank for the first time ever. Phoenix seeds is the breeder and the vault is where they were purchased . seems like good genetics with the grows so far in the last two years, I grow usually reg. But reasons have swayed me to fem . I will not grow a mutant auto lol U are very correct about that . I don't get why people buy seeds that they cannot clone and are basically slaves to because of time and no mistakes because of that time limit lol. But to each their own haha. What strains u have that give that wonderful indicia taste and smell?

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

If your after that heavy hitting indica look no further than our Purple Afghan Kush :thumbsup:

She can be a little tricky in the early veg stage but well worth it in the end. Also, you might want to think about our recently released Purps#1 :pass:

Very similar to PAK in growth, slightly faster and a lovely custard and fruity tasting end product.

You sound just like my dad my friend. He's not with us anymore but one of his favourite sayings was "the best place for feminized seeds is the bin" I wish he could see things today, I believe he would chance his mind. Feminized Seeds 10-15 years ago were terrible, we have made massive steps forward and now many growers will not grow "regs".

Check out our pak buddy if it's something you like drop that pm :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Yes i have seen some very big steps myself,in the last 20 years. Which is a great thing. Fem seeds work now for me simply because I'm in a 6 by 6 space inside and have to keep a stock pile back. My wife's an amputee and in chronic pain consistently . not to mention my old ass lol. But I will look on your web and pm u if i find something i like. Where are you're seeds sent from ? I'm in the united states

Yes i have seen some very big steps myself,in the last 20 years. Which is a great thing. Fem seeds work now for me simply because I'm in a 6 by 6 space inside and have to keep a stock pile back. My wife's an amputee and in chronic pain consistently . not to mention my old ass lol. But I will look on your web and pm u if i find something i like. Where are you're seeds sent from ? I'm in the united states

We can do it 2 ways my friend.

1 via Spain
2 via the UK

Both methods work. Seeds are sent stealth and all request this year + prizes stateside and Canada have landed with out an issue :pass:

Have fun browsing our line mate :bong: it's quite extensive and you'll find something that suits your needs :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

1 via Spain
2 via the UK

Both methods work. Seeds are sent stealth and all request this year + prizes stateside and Canada have landed with out an issue :pass:

Have fun browsing our line mate :bong: it's quite extensive and you'll find something that suits your needs [emoji106]

All the best

Mark..
Ty brother . and here's a pic of the last strain I have of my own. A Durban, mass cross. Consistent 10 gram dry buds yummy haha
b251a336f6cc1bab06dc38e22bd6f8e8.jpg

1 via Spain
2 via the UK

Both methods work. Seeds are sent stealth and all request this year + prizes stateside and Canada have landed with out an issue

...... and I can tell you that the delivery system WORKS!!!!! Even to Australia!

Father Christmas popped round early to give me this lot, courtesy of the super generous @Dinafem-Mark for my recent win in this competition......
DSC_4221.JPG

A fabulous Humboldt T shirt with a little bag stuffed with goodies...
DSC_4227.JPG

...skins, roaches, grinder, and most importantly, Blue Amnesia XXL Auto x5, Gorilla Fem x5 and Purple Afghan Kush Fem x6

Pretty much everything I need to get caned apart from nutes and lights! Potentially ounces, nay pounds of top drawer bud for 2019!

Thank you again Mark, all the best for the New Year mate, and good luck to everyone who enters this competition!
Happy growing!
Tee

...... and I can tell you that the delivery system WORKS!!!!! Even to Australia!

Father Christmas popped round early to give me this lot, courtesy of the super generous @Dinafem-Mark for my recent win in this competition......
View attachment 990521
A fabulous Humboldt T shirt with a little bag stuffed with goodies...
View attachment 990520
...skins, roaches, grinder, and most importantly, Blue Amnesia XXL Auto x5, Gorilla Fem x5 and Purple Afghan Kush Fem x6

Pretty much everything I need to get caned apart from nutes and lights! Potentially ounces, nay pounds of top drawer bud for 2019!

Thank you again Mark, all the best for the New Year mate, and good luck to everyone who enters this competition!
Happy growing!
Tee
ohh yea love the tshirt congrats, well done :) . i got 2 dinafem critical jack autos on the go from my comp win. still young been topped, so gna be some big girls if genetics are on par. which i have no doubt after blue cheese;) looking promising so far. il show pics when there established;) happy growing every1 ;)

ohh yea love the tshirt congrats, well done :) . i got 2 dinafem critical jack autos on the go from my comp win. still young been topped, so gna be some big girls if genetics are on par. which i have no doubt after blue cheese;) looking promising so far. il show pics when there established;) happy growing every1 ;)
I did two auto critical jacks in my first ever run. Came out fantastic. Big fat buds covered with trics and tasty. Everyone loved it.

I did two auto critical jacks in my first ever run. Came out fantastic. Big fat buds covered with trics and tasty. Everyone loved it.
oh yea very nice iv got 2 young ones on the go and 3 mephisto sour liver autos. things are going well here a quick pic. critical jack are the small front girls;)
_20181223_184315.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

Couple of dinafem strains, first - Gorilla

IMG_20181228_174737.jpg

Again..

IMG_20181228_174708.jpg

She was the best of a pack, she`d the best attributes of all the others rolled up into the one plant, extremely vigorous, stacked top buds like tennis ball size & potent, very potent lol

And a picture of a strawberry amnesia..

IMG_20181228_174911.jpg

Again, she was the keeper from a pack of 5 fems grown out. Don`t often keep fems but this, like the Gorilla kicks ass potency wise & again is really really vigorous, easily hitting the roof of a 2m cab if she`s not topped twice at least.

Both were kept as mothers.

Back