Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

It is never easy to pick a 1st place winner as we have so many amazing pictures coming in :pass:

For our 1st place winner for November and December will be @MesaBoogie with these lovely Auto White Cheese shots :thumbsup:

Well done my friend. Look out for a pm then I can get your prizes out asap :bong:

Well done on the first place win buddy. Keep those beautiful shots coming in. Next winners early March :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Thank you so much. I keep trying to replicate all the beautiful grows on here and I guess I pulled one off. The white cheese has always been my favorite to grow so far, she always pulls out the thick frost and dense buds. Guys, I'm not kidding when I say I've got the biggest ear to ear grin going on ever. Thank you soo much Mark and all the people on AFN that help me get better and better every grow.

Congrats @faded187 on another smashing grow. Buddy, I've read through so many of you grow journals you have done over the years and they are all amazing. Another big thank you and congrats to you !

Thanks guys for the win and the seeds. Im gonna try photos outdoors this spring and of course you know im gonna do the Dins!!! Lol need some strong genes for when i screw it up lol @Unique what part nevada bro, i lived there most my life. Elko
Henderson I’m considering

Thanks guys for the win and the seeds. Im gonna try photos outdoors this spring and of course you know im gonna do the Dins!!! Lol need some strong genes for when i screw it up lol @Unique what part nevada bro, i lived there most my life. Elko
Hey congrats on the win bro

haze-cbd :pass::bighug: :cool1:
a lovely smoke :smoking::d5:
:frog:
20190123_225224.jpg
20190123_225210.jpg

Back