Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

The package arrived today , totally worth the walk in the -30 to get the mail !
Absolutely love the shirt, I think it's going on the wall in the grow room.

1.jpg
Bet ya know what I've got rolled up in there.
2.jpg

The package arrived today , totally worth the walk in the -30 to get the mail !
Absolutely love the shirt, I think it's going on the wall in the grow room.

View attachment 1017337 Bet ya know what I've got rolled up in there.
View attachment 1017338

Enjoy :pass:

Time to get those shots in for the next round closing on the 28th of February :thumbsup:

Then we start again from March 1st :pass:

All the best

Mark..

If it please the Court, may I offer Miss OG Kush from the September Grow Battle. Here she is at Day 107, day of harvest, supported by components of the Atlas Plant Trainer system. Final harvest at 40.5" and yielding 150 grams dry.

107.OGK o Picture Contest.jpg

If it please the Court, may I offer Miss OG Kush from the September Grow Battle. Here she is at Day 107, day of harvest, supported by components of the Atlas Plant Trainer system. Final harvest at 40.5" and yielding 150 grams dry.

View attachment 1019818
I like everyrhing about this post. I have a dina ogk going now and hope to pull even near that. I have had an atlas on my wishlist for the better part of 6 months now.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

View attachment 1019818
Sweet bro!! The stems on my og are the same, red striped.

Some lovely pictures for January and February :thumbsup:

Give me a few days people and I'll get the 2 winners selected and as usual we start again :pass:

Any entries for March and April will be considered entries into the next round :bong: Winners selected early May.

Thanks all and please keep those beautiful shots coming in :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back