New Grower Dinafem Autoflower // CFL // Soil

Lol sorry, I've just realised... been smoking too much:smoking:

I have towels wicking water from a bowl in there now. That was the DIY method I was referring too.
Thanks for the tips! You guys are all over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love your setup, but also love your documentation style (bullet points and all!) - you've got the makings for a great grow and a great journal to reference!!
Will be watching you, as my grow is about 1 day younger than yours (my girls popped 17 August). I wish I had the wherewithall to build a setup like yours!
/subbed

Love your setup, but also love your documentation style (bullet points and all!) - you've got the makings for a great grow and a great journal to reference!!
Will be watching you, as my grow is about 1 day younger than yours (my girls popped 17 August). I wish I had the wherewithall to build a setup like yours!
/subbed

Mine popped on the 17th too! Will hop over and sub up on yours as well!!!!

Aug 22 -Day 5

Raised my lights a couple inches last nights to promote a bit more stretch before they really kick in.

150d1b9cb4a13a25448d1aa3ac6ce4f9.jpg

Still having issues with humidity. I went ahead and ordered a 2.4L / 10 hr. humidifier. I'm hoping its small size and output allow me to keep the humidity up, but controlled. Until it gets here, I will continue to spray them by hand and I'm going to pick up some plastic bottles for humidity domes at lunch in a few hours.

79423fb61afc69f986fe3f26d7da90fd.jpg

PureGuardian 2.4L Output per Day Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Personal, Small Room, Travel, Desktop, Table Top, Office, Bedroom, Easy Quiet Operation, Night Light, Auto Shut-Off, H920BL Amazon product

78dc8234abc43b11d2577cb38e1deaf5.jpg

Everyone is looking good with the exception of White Widow. She's still trying to bounce back from our fiasco two days ago. She'll pull through, I know, but she's at least 2 days behind the others now.

Fruit
ad2b300bb0feac541031920bdea80eea.jpg

Haze
f153c1c906fa96cc4297e1e5a5056563.jpg

RoadRunner
84c34898cfa3f19a4dc00f2d682d3d25.jpg

WhiteWidow
b0e09fe56df67a96db3ee09a5fa1cad2.jpg

I mixed:

1 gallon water
1/4 tsp. ea. Floragro, Floramicro, and Florabloom

Fed each seedling 120 mL at the base by syringe.

ffa1bfae71d32737809261767108bd22.jpg

Last edited:
I think a humidity dome will be best, but I wouldn't panic too much coz they're lookin good. I don't think my temps or humidity have ever been ideal throughout my entire grow. When there are water droplets on those little leaves, the lights might bleech em. Do you have a TDS meter to test the ppm of your water? I started without one and quickly ran into issues with too much nutrients etc. The cheaper ones are well worth the money

I think a humidity dome will be best, but I wouldn't panic too much coz they're lookin good. I don't think my temps or humidity have ever been ideal throughout my entire grow. When there are water droplets on those little leaves, the lights might bleech em. Do you have a TDS meter to test the ppm of your water? I started without one and quickly ran into issues with too much nutrients etc. The cheaper ones are well worth the money

I have a TDS meter. But, I also let the water sit out for 24/48 hours minimum before any contact is made with the plant. So the likelihood of chlorine / fluoride bleaching is minimal.

Humidifier will be here tomorrow. I think they can hang on for one more day.

But I agree, they're looking good. At least I know I won't have issues with humidity in late flower!!!

Thanks for the help @Cat

Afternoon up-date:

Everyone is looking great. No time to raise lights and shuffle for pics. However, I did want to point out that these ladies have been in 24 hour light. Considering switching them to 20/4 on Day 7. Thoughts???

Afternoon up-date:

Everyone is looking great. No time to raise lights and shuffle for pics. However, I did want to point out that these ladies have been in 24 hour light. Considering switching them to 20/4 on Day 7. Thoughts???

I run my lights at 20/4 from start, it has worked well for me so far.
nice diy set up, i will have to sub up on this thread. im interested to see how your seeds do.

I have a TDS meter. But, I also let the water sit out for 24/48 hours minimum before any contact is made with the plant. So the likelihood of chlorine / fluoride bleaching is minimal.

*** EDIT I did not realize that the droplets acted as a magnifying glass and increased the intensity of the light on the leaves. Thanks for looking out @Cat ***

Humidifier will be here tomorrow. I think they can hang on for one more day.

But I agree, they're looking good. At least I know I won't have issues with humidity in late flower!!!

Thanks for the help @Cat

Back