New Grower Dinafem Autoflower // CFL // Soil

I would say soon.... I like to see the tap root well advanced and just protruding from the base.... but everyone is different.

Just be gentle with them... they are forgiving, but don't stress them for no reason.

Oh, and with reference to "The Jungle" comment....

Here is a bit of a jungle.... my 5 plants in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent are too much!

Day 28 1 Tent.jpg

I would say soon.... I like to see the tap root well advanced and just protruding from the base.... but everyone is different.

Just be gentle with them... they are forgiving, but don't stress them for no reason.

Here is a bit of a jungle.... my 5 plants in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent are too much!

View attachment 618951

That is a jungle for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeek! What's this? Should I be alarmed?

3ea4bfe00400cb5952cf666149748882.jpg

View attachment 618951
But I bet it'll smell amazin

Eeek! What's this? Should I be alarmed?

3ea4bfe00400cb5952cf666149748882.jpg

Oh feck, what on earth iz dat? Have you asked under the 'Infirmary for sick plants' section? I've used that a couple of time and always get great feedback. Did you find more than one? Might be one off from outside

Oh feck, what on earth iz dat? Have you asked under the 'Infirmary for sick plants' section? I've used that a couple of time and always get great feedback. Did you find more than one? Might be one off from outside

No, just the one. I think it was brought in when I was mixing the soil on the back patio. It's actually a bee. I did some research this morning...

So it's really only a problem if I have a male in there. Which I better not.

Common term is Sweet Bee, if you google it.

Day 3 - August 19, 2016

Technically this time marks 72 hours officially. So, I'm going to do my Day 3 post now.

I feel like everyone looks strong. RoadRunner caught up with Fruit as far as height and White Widow is hanging In there. Haze is a bit smaller than the other two but she was the last one up, so she's doing good for being in the light half a day less than the other 3. I feel like they'll all be neck and neck in another day or so time.

Posted some pics with a tape for a size comparison. They did well the last 24 hours. I think I'm going to move them to their final pot in a little while.

I'll be back with pics afterwards.

b2aff63a79c1c1c836b9288adcc183ba.jpg

163893a415d6a519aac84df89e36f8b4.jpg

0909df45a95aed0e881df000cd0b88be.jpg

a55fa2b71d9bc4d3df1f8d0b8bb6fb0d.jpg

Ugh, well 3/4 of them had taproot coming out of the Jiffy plug. I guess I did good because I only tore two of them when trying to remove the plug from the net. :(

Lesson 1: Don't use Jiffy plugs. Or don't be a giant. It's really hard for me to be gentle with my touch.

Anyways. They're all transplanted. I'll keep a close eye on them and the first sign of stress, I will take a shit for help. Thanks everyone!!!

b0c74dfd0cf811ef81d10c06746b91f9.jpg

e32c6e7a2a645f6631fed5ee1b08af67.jpg

Back