New Grower Dell does fast buds

Hello ye they doing good gave them away to a good home as they where photos and i am running autos only noticed when i was checking what beans i had left
What's your next run going to be? :smoking:

Only just found this i love to see the uk boys knocking it out of the park all 3 of them look tasty as fook:drool::pass:

Hello ye they doing good gave them away to a good home as they where photos and i am running autos only noticed when i was checking what beans i had left
totally knocking it out of the park my UK growbros also del did you send mark your info to get them solo cup beans out to you

Dell does fast buds week 11
Hello fellow growers well the girls are ticking a long they are geting some weight on the buds now which is nice they are nice and frosty.The smell is strong to say the least very sickley sweet.The green planet nutes are doing the biso very easy to use anyway here are my girls.

Here is the Bubblegum
BuBBle wk11.jpg

Here is Cheese cake she is a small girl
cheese cake wk11.jpg

Here is cali snow
Calisnow wk11.jpg

Thanks for stopping and takeing a look at my girls till next week happy growing

absolutely cracking plants bro

Hello fellow growers well the girls are ticking a long they are geting some weight on the buds now which is nice they are nice and frosty.The smell is strong to say the least very sickley sweet.The green planet nutes are doing the biso very easy to use anyway here are my girls.

Here is the Bubblegum
View attachment 1301619

View attachment 1301620

Here is cali snow
View attachment 1301621

Here is the Bubblegum
View attachment 1301619

View attachment 1301620

Here is cali snow
View attachment 1301621
Very nice, you've got to be happy with that. :smoking:

Back