Brown Patches On Leaf

I don;t no the rest of ingrediants of that bone meal,calmag is a better option but yau can also try regular molassis.
Not joking, I cant thank you all enough for answering my knucklehead questions.
So unless you "Big Brains!" think she needs calmag ASAP & I have to make a long journey on 4 buses tomorrow to get it, or if I ordered it this evening, it would arrive on Monday.
After getting watering advice from @Mañ'O'Green I'm using the feed, water, water schedule & her pots are very light when she woke up an hour ago. So any advice would be great.
Although I'm guessing it's gonna be, get off your lazy ass & go get calmag & stfu complaining, right?!?
:smiley1:

It’s a hard call, it might get a little worse between now and Monday, but I am not sure it’s worth that big of an inconvenience if you already have some on the way.

It’s a hard call, it might get a little worse between now and Monday, but I am not sure it’s worth that big of an inconvenience if you already have some on the way.
It'd be great if I could wait until Monday & just feed her water to get her through the weekend.

By the way, her last feed was on the 30th. She got 4 liters of water with 16 ml of Micro Grow Bloom & 8ml of Voodoo Juice & Carboload

If you are on hard water I would suspect there is plenty of Calcium. If you are lacking Mg, try epsom salt. It has Mg and Sulfur. Plain plain plain epsom salt. It is cheap and you can find it at the grocery store. You only need a pinch. 1-1.5g per gallon.

If you are on hard water I would suspect there is plenty of Calcium. If you are lacking Mg, try epsom salt. It has Mg and Sulfur. Plain plain plain epsom salt. It is cheap and you can find it at the grocery store. You only need a pinch. 1-1.5g per gallon.
Yes I live in a very hard water area & I know my water is full of calcium. My kettle's element needs to be cleaned every few weeks as it's caked on it. That is why I was so surprised at a cal/mag deficiency. Saying that, I'm a newbie, so I'm learning as I go.
I've ordered BioBizz calmag & I'll get Epsom Salts tomorrow.
Thanks!!

I don't think you will need the calmag but it's not a bad thing to have on hand.

Soluble Gypsum is cheaper as a Calcium supplement. But you probably don't need it.

Did you do like I said? if so just water for a few more days to see what is going on. Give them a dos of LITFA. :rofl:

Soluble Gypsum is cheaper as a Calcium supplement. But you probably don't need it.

Did you do like I said? if so just water for a few more days to see what is going on. Give them a dos of LITFA. :rofl:
Ok, I had to look up LITFA......! :biggrin:
Yes, I started your schedule. I fed her a full dose on the 30th. I mixed 32ml of Micro Grow Bloom, then 16ml of Voodoo Juice & Carboload (in that order) in 8 liters of water & watered until I got 10% runoff that I ph'd & it was 6.5. They looked really good until this morning.
As the pots are already nearly empty, I had plans to give each of them 4 liters of plain water with runoff either this evening or definitely tomorrow & the next feed, per schedule.
So you're saying just buy Epsom Salts & give her that? I read a tablespoon per liter of water? And I assume give it to her in a liter or two of water after I give her 4 liters of plain water or in the 4 liters?
As I said, the calcium in my water stains the draining board metal, kettle, toilet bowl, literally anything that it touches for an extended period.
Any harm giving it to the other girl before she shows any problems?
Here they both are today
IMG_20220901_200358396.jpg
IMG_20220901_200414217.jpg
IMG_20220901_200417637.jpg
IMG_20220901_200431906.jpg

Last edited:
A Tbs per liter?
Good lord no, that is way too much. But you shouldn’t add anything for at least a few waterings based on MoG’s advice. Plain water 3x before you add any more nutrients is I think what he suggested.

A Tbs per liter?
Good lord no, that is way too much. But you shouldn’t add anything for at least a few waterings based on MoG’s advice. Plain water 3x before you add any more nutrients is I think what he suggested.
Sorry!! I should of said 1 tablespoon per FIVE liters of water.
He suggested to fertigate (another new word for me!) then two plain water feeds....I think?
Another correction. Looking back at my other posts MoG's advice is fertigate, water, water, water. You are 100% correct MIAutomatic. Thanks for keeping me honest & on track :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back