New Grower Dell does fast buds

I've subbed, good things to come here.

thanks for reading my post

Reactions: DOA
Nice journal. Looking good. Some tasty strains. Yum! :cheers:

Good morning i have done a bit of L.S.T on my girls this morning to give the middle some light

Reactions: DOA
Good looking grow. Gonna follow your Fast Buds Bubblegum. Have the same seeds for my next run. By the way, I have the same green trimmers you are using. Really like them.

Hello fellow growers this is my 3rd grow i am doing fast buds bubblegum and cali snow and wedding cake as these have a lot of good things said about them.
Here is my set up in a wardrobe. 6ftx2.5ft Lights are sf2000&sf1000 i have 2 small fans at each end and 8 inch extractor fan on speed controlers.
This time i am using green planet hydro 4 part plus there vitathrive,rezin,liquid weight,massive bloom not cheap here lol.
They will be growing in 3gal plastic pots which i prefer over cloth in canna coco and perlite.
Here is bubblegum on week 2 her feed 0.2ml of grow 220ppm PH6.0 500ml twice a day and 18/6 lights at 40% temp 23c rh65%
View attachment 1280994

Here is caili snow on week 2 her feed 0.2ml of grow 220ppm PH6.0 500ml twice a day and 18/6 lights at 40% temp 23c rh65%
View attachment 1280998
Here is wedding cake on week 2 her feed 0.2ml of grow 220ppm PH6.0 500ml twice a day and 18/6 lights at 40% temp 23c rh65% she is a little slower then the others
View attachment 1280999
I think they look happy over fed at the start following green planet grow chart but cut the nutes back and they perked up sometimes less is more i think with autos

WEEK 3 OF MY GROW
Hello fellow growers its week 3 for my girls not much has changed still growing well no issues at this moment i have just taken the first set of branches of the the girls and topped the bubblegum and cali snow the wedding cake still has one more node to grow before she gets topped

Here is bubblegum i have uped her feed RO water 0.3ML/LTR of A/B and 1ML/LTR of vitathrive 500ML water twice a day 260PPM PH6.1
just toped her on the 5 node
View attachment 1282947

Here is my bubblegum
I have uped her feed RO water 0.3ML/LTR of A/B and 1ML/LTR of vitathrive 500ML water twice a day 260PPM PH6.1
just toped her on the 5 node
View attachment 1282949

Here is my cali snow she is a bit small then the bubble gum but seams happy
have uped her feed RO water 0.3ML/LTR of A/B and 1ML/LTR of vitathrive 500ML water twice a day 260PPM PH6.1
View attachment 1284499

Here is my wedding cake she is a little bit behind by one node but she is growing fine a bit small comparied to the other girls
have uped her feed RO water 0.3ML/LTR of A/B and 1ML/LTR of vitathrive 500ML water twice a day 260PPM PH6.1
View attachment 1282950
my temps are 24c and RH60% which seams to be there happy place all plants have 15% run off with every feed which keeps ph/nutes in the good growing zone

Thanks for reading happy growing

WEEK 4
Hello its been another week of my girls growing they have been no trouble at all which is nice they have bushed up a bit and they seam to like the Green planet nutes very easy to work with and dont seam to cook the plants like the canna nutes had a habbit of doing so here they are.

Here is Bubblegum i have uped her feed RO water 0.4ML/LTR of A/B and 1ML/LTR of vitathrive 750ML water twice a day 270PPM PH6.1 leaf temp 24c RH55% air temp 26c
View attachment 1284482

Here is Cali snow i have uped her feed RO water 0.4ML/LTR of A/B and 1ML/LTR of vitathrive 750ML water twice a day 270PPM PH6.1 leaf temp 24c RH55% air temp 26c leaf temp 24c
View attachment 1284496

Here is my wedding cake she is still a bit behind she got topped but she is growing fine a bit small comparied to the other girls
have uped her feed RO water 0.4ML/LTR of A/B and 1ML/LTR of vitathrive 750ML water twice a day 270PPM PH6.1 RH55% temp 26c
leaf temp 24c
View attachment 1284498
I think they look ok not over impressed with them so far bit small but they might suprise me anyone grown fast buds could tell me how they look

Good day my fellow growers well i have been in my growdrobe this morning and my girls needed a bit of a tie down as they are getting a little bushey so done a bit of L.S.T and they look better with a opened up the canapy to let the light get right in there

Here is my bubblegum tied down nicely
View attachment 1284918

Here is my cali snow tied down
View attachment 1284919

That is all for this week till next week happy growing
They're all looking splendid :smoking:

Good looking grow. Gonna follow your Fast Buds Bubblegum. Have the same seeds for my next run. By the way, I have the same green trimmers you are using. Really like them.
Thanks for reading my post yea the snips are very good

Dell does fast buds week 4 traning
Good day my fellow growers well i have been in my growdrobe this morning and my girls needed a bit of a tie down as they are getting a little bushey so done a bit of L.S.T and they look better with a opened up the canapy to let the light get right in there

Bubble week 4lst.jpg

cali s week 4LST.jpg

Here is my wedding cake
wed cake 4 lst.jpg

Happy growing fellow growers

Bubble week 4lst.jpg

cali s week 4LST.jpg

Here is my wedding cake
View attachment 1284942

Happy growing fellow growers
some superb training delboy young rodders will be chuffed lol

Back