New Grower Dell does fast buds

Reactions: DOA
Dell does fast buds week 12
Happy easter fellow growers well my girls are on there last week before the chop the trichomes are are nice and cloudy just need a bit of amber they have been as good as gold no problems such a nice easy grow there has been no issues with any of the girls the green planet nutes have been a dream to use no deficiencies slight bit of tip burn from getting used to the new nutes compared to the canna nutes these are a lot more gentle on the girls any way enough of the boring stuff here are my girls

Here is Bubble
bubblegum wk12 (1).jpg

Here is Cheese cake small and sweet
wed cheese cake wk12.jpg

Here is cali snow she smells divine

cail snow wk12.jpg

Thanks for stopping by to have a look happy growing fellow growers till the next time

Dell does fast buds end of week 12
Hello fellow growers well the girls have finished what can i say about this grow it was nice easy grow only a couple of little niggles at the start but that was down to changing my nutes from canna to green planet my over all impresion of fast buds is they are ok they smell nice very sweet & sickley if they smoke like they smell that would be nice well here are the last pics of these girls

Here is cali snow she was the best girl so easy to grow
cali snow.jpg

Here is Bubblegum she was very happy all through the grow
Bubblegum.jpg

Here is wedding cheese cake she was a small girl
cheese cake.jpg

The girls are just chilling and drying
hanging bud.jpg

Just a little close up of a bit of wedding cheese cake
IMG_20210411_113708.jpg

Thank you to those that droped in and followed me with this grow i will wright up a smoke report in a month or so when they have had a chance to chill in there jars.
ON TO THE NEXT GROW SEED STOCKERS NEXT BCN CRITACAL&STICKY FINGERS &G41 IN SOLO CUPS
HAPPY GROWING FELLOW GROWERS

Hello fellow growers well the girls have finished what can i say about this grow it was nice easy grow only a couple of little niggles at the start but that was down to changing my nutes from canna to green planet my over all impresion of fast buds is they are ok they smell nice very sweet & sickley if they smoke like they smell that would be nice well here are the last pics of these girls

Here is cali snow she was the best girl so easy to grow
View attachment 1306236

Here is Bubblegum she was very happy all through the grow
View attachment 1306237

Here is wedding cheese cake she was a small girl
View attachment 1306240

The girls are just chilling and drying
View attachment 1306241
Just a little close up of a bit of wedding cheese cake
View attachment 1306242
Thank you to those that droped in and followed me with this grow i will wright up a smoke report in a month or so when they have had a chance to chill in there jars.
ON TO THE NEXT GROW SEED STOCKERS NEXT BCN CRITACAL&STICKY FINGERS &G41 IN SOLO CUPS
HAPPY GROWING FELLOW GROWERS

Beauty m8.. so frosty.. looks delicious.

Very nice indeed, you've got to be happy with those beauties:jointman:

What's going into the garden next?

Very nice indeed, you've got to be happy with those beauties:jointman:

What's going into the garden next?
Thanks dean yea they are ok next grow SEED STOCKERS BCN CRITACAL&STICKY FINGERS &G41 IN SOLO CUPS

Total weight for grow
Hello this is the total's for the fast bud's dry weight
Bubblegum=109grams
Wedding cake=72grams
cali snow=141grams
Well they smell amazing and they smoke nice you get a very nice buzz then its raid the fridge time then a heavy body stoned and it should be very nice once it has been cured for a couple of months.

Back