Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Ok so I got home and did some things before I peeked in on her...when I finally did I seriously had to make sure I was in the right place. Holy crap [emoji54]
She is now at about 12.5" tall (measured from the pot lid) and about 23" across. So she grew about 3" in height and who knows how much across...probably 8" at least. I can't say it was all the new pump but I'm guessing that had a heck of a lot to do with it. I'm so damn stoked with this i just hope she pays off in the end. So here you go...
Image1462144947.245467.jpg
Image1462144956.005206.jpg
Image1462144964.539763.jpg
Image1462144973.619106.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics but the tent is kind of a pain to get into. She drank probably close to a gallon on water over the time I was gone. Need to make a new batch of nutes so I can do a res change just to be safe.

Ok so I got home and did some things before I peeked in on her...when I finally did I seriously had to make sure I was in the right place. Holy crap [emoji54]
She is now at about 12.5" tall (measured from the pot lid) and about 23" across. So she grew about 3" in height and who knows how much across...probably 8" at least. I can't say it was all the new pump but I'm guessing that had a heck of a lot to do with it. I'm so damn stoked with this i just hope she pays off in the end. So here you go...
View attachment 561510View attachment 561512View attachment 561513View attachment 561514

Sorry for the bad pics but the tent is kind of a pain to get into. She drank probably close to a gallon on water over the time I was gone. Need to make a new batch of nutes so I can do a res change just to be safe.
Damn you..........Your catching me height wise. my pump needs to get here quickly or your going to destroy me. Looking great however seems like she is gonna stretch for you.

Yeah dude I see those bubbles in there now we are talking, remember I said that getting 1 or 2 inches of height during veg is not uncommon, and you can see there are a lot more sicilial roots, the smaller real tiny ones that look like a crazy Asian rice noodle lol. Yeah man you are now rocking at full capacity and I think you are going to continue to see an explosion of growth for the rest of your grow. Just make sure you check your pH even if you are using AN pH perfect I would still check it because of how much the water is moving around now in your bucket. I am stoked to see how well she is responding to the additional airflow, is that basically the only thing you have done?

I just saw the video of your super bubble bucket and yeah that is what it is supposed to look like in there, a jet hot tub for real!!! And I would say over the last 2 days there has been about 20 or 30% more root mass in total and she has definitely grown and few inches tall and you are totally right she went waaaay wide. I tried to tell you about the magic of lots of air my friend now just sit back and watch the growth!

Nope you're not seeing things. New roots off the sides of the bucket and I do think the root mass has cleared up a little. I'm not expecting total white roots due to the additional nute I'm running is a very black liquid so it's gonna stain a bit.
I really do think the additional airflow is having a very positive affect though. You were spot on there my friend!!

Back