Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Yeah if you haven't checked on them in a couple of days you are going to be blown away I promise! That was probably the best feeling ever is when I would actually not look in my room for a day or more and when I would look it literally looked like another foot of space would be taken up in the whole room. I can't wait to see pics!

Yeah if you haven't checked on them in a couple of days you are going to be blown away I promise! That was probably the best feeling ever is when I would actually not look in my room for a day or more and when I would look it literally looked like another foot of space would be taken up in the whole room. I can't wait to see pics!

Man it's so hard to not check the girls every single day. I have to literally force myself not to look but it's so worth it because looking everyday makes it damn hard to notice changes sometime.

Man it's so hard to not check the girls every single day. I have to literally force myself not to look but it's so worth it because looking everyday makes it damn hard to notice changes sometime.

Yep that is one of the main reasons why I like to grow in DWC with super oxygenated buckets because every time I would go to sleep and sleep more than 4 hours I could see how much they had grown, and if I could wait like `12 or 24 hours it would almost look like a new room. Simply the best feeling on the planet in my opinion!

Oh i agree guys...when I'm home I check them all the time. That's one benefit to going away weekends is the temptation to sit and watch them all day is removed...
I'll have updated pics later this evening for everyone so keep an eye out.

Back