Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

:slap::slap::slap: Awesome Job brother what I found with the auto ultimate and trimming what ended up just under 1lb dry was it almost took the fun out of it lol.... I was so tired of trimming and it just kept coming lol..... bad ass grow bud can't wait to see the dry weight

Yeah I don't mind small plants now...much less work lol

Ok so here we are...3 days drying on the racks and now into jars. A lot of jars. A shit load of jars. Probably would have helped if I got bigger jars but thought I had more at home..

The first tray is the smaller stuff used only for oils and stuff...not the best looking but it'll work.
The second tray is all nice buds....for smoking/selling/and oils.
The last picture speaks for itself...big jars are quart size, smaller ones are 16oz.
Scale reads 192...less 70 for pan...122 grams
f6a2dfaf91775864d266e273daf0cf62.jpg

Scale reads 509...less 70 for pan...439 grams
e36838bd9fc6ce9ab2e29f98eebe9b20.jpg

Total of this...before being in jars with boveda 62 packs...561 grams of Mephisto goodness [emoji41]
816be0dbb32a3d82a35b56af09b0c1d2.jpg

How's that @derek420colorado?
Thanks to everyone who followed along and gave me advice and encouragement throughout this grow. I wish I could share this with everyone [emoji111]️️
Not sure what's next in the bucket but I'll probably start a new journal and I'll post it here when I do.

Ok so here we are...3 days drying on the racks and now into jars. A lot of jars. A shit load of jars. Probably would have helped if I got bigger jars but thought I had more at home..

The first tray is the smaller stuff used only for oils and stuff...not the best looking but it'll work.
The second tray is all nice buds....for smoking/selling/and oils.
The last picture speaks for itself...big jars are quart size, smaller ones are 16oz.
Scale reads 192...less 70 for pan...122 grams
f6a2dfaf91775864d266e273daf0cf62.jpg

Scale reads 509...less 70 for pan...439 grams
e36838bd9fc6ce9ab2e29f98eebe9b20.jpg

Total of this...before being in jars with boveda 62 packs...561 grams of Mephisto goodness [emoji41]
816be0dbb32a3d82a35b56af09b0c1d2.jpg

How's that @derek420colorado?
Thanks to everyone who followed along and gave me advice and encouragement throughout this grow. I wish I could share this with everyone [emoji111]️️
Not sure what's next in the bucket but I'll probably start a new journal and I'll post it here when I do.

GOD DAMNNNN IT I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Rebel @Mossy can we get this man a ONE POUND AUTO PLANT BADGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I am just over the fuggin moon my dude, you just absolutely crushed it and this is now the benchmark for how to grow @mephisto gear in DWC. There it is folks the church of the Maximum o2 right before your very eyes. @witchyhour you will be the next disciple to learn how much more air will do. I have said for a while that more air will get you bigger roots, and bigger roots give you bigger plants, bigger plants give you more bud [HASHTAG]#fact[/HASHTAG] @dcat0921 my dude if I could give you all my rep I would but a hundo will have to do for now, great job and I will see you at the end of the BOM with your trophy. Also you should formally request your 1lb auto badge in the AFN badge collectors request thread

GOD DAMNNNN IT I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Rebel @Mossy can we get this man a ONE POUND AUTO PLANT BADGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I am just over the fuggin moon my dude, you just absolutely crushed it and this is now the benchmark for how to grow @mephisto gear in DWC. There it is folks the church of the Maximum o2 right before your very eyes. @witchyhour you will be the next disciple to learn how much more air will do. I have said for a while that more air will get you bigger roots, and bigger roots give you bigger plants, bigger plants give you more bud [HASHTAG]#fact[/HASHTAG] @dcat0921 my dude if I could give you all my rep I would but a hundo will have to do for now, great job and I will see you at the end of the BOM with your trophy. Also you should formally request your 1lb auto badge in the AFN badge collectors request thread

Already got my badge [emoji41]
Requested and received this morning [emoji106]

Now let's get that trophy so we can all go home happy!!

Already got my badge [emoji41]
Requested and received this morning [emoji106]

Now let's get that trophy so we can all go home happy!!

Bro your badge I must say is very very well deserved my friend, I have to say most would have given up after the HBBSS meltdown. Not you, you were like fug this I know I can do this annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you came through and grew what I think is the biggest documented @mephisto that has ever been grown sooooooooo ummmm yeah great job

Bro your badge I must say is very very well deserved my friend, I have to say most would have given up after the HBBSS meltdown. Not you, you were like fug this I know I can do this annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you came through and grew what I think is the biggest documented @mephisto that has ever been grown sooooooooo ummmm yeah great job

I had to try again man. Wasn't gonna give up that easy.

Wow really the biggest? I am humbled...I thought she was big but didn't know she a record setter.

I had to try again man. Wasn't gonna give up that easy.

Wow really the biggest? I am humbled...I thought she was big but didn't know she a record setter.

Yep I don't recall seeing a bigger one @TaNg grew a 480 gram HBBBSS I think but I know no one has done a 700 grammer that is a fact

Back