Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I feel your pain Cat! Ya start going cross eyed after a few hours eh? Then when you think you're free to sleep it's eyes shut and all you can see is weed! [emoji51]

Pretty much. And my fault for standing barefoot in the kitchen while doing it - that didn't help one bit [emoji57]
It's the small popcorn buds that get ya...lots of work but too much to let it go to waste.

Ok so I just finished the final trimming..finished a little more than I thought. Final tally is.....

1968 grams [emoji869][emoji869]

Damn that's a lot of weed!! All in the racks for initial dry before going into jars in a few days.
Stupid ass me didn't get final pics of the last 200 grams...however I will get pics before I add it to the jars..
Here are the final pics I got before chop and the remnants of the stalk.
d4631e17022839ecd1d23c9a1eb53cc7.jpg
350150139b001a167069e03170591288.jpg

@derek420colorado if you log on...good call man. I had my doubts but not anymore.

1968grams wet......looks like you trim pretty tight so at 25% dry weight you are looking at 17oz plus or minus....DAMN SON.....well done sir.

I use most to make oils and stuff so I don't like to waste much. Have a large paper bag full of all the leaves and stuff that I'm not sure if I'll use or not. The paper plate in the one pic I have somewhere is the really small stuff but everything else is decent bud material.

I use most to make oils and stuff so I don't like to waste much. Have a large paper bag full of all the leaves and stuff that I'm not sure if I'll use or not. The paper plate in the one pic I have somewhere is the really small stuff but everything else is decent bud material.

Bro I have been waiting to log on for DAYS thinkin about your plant. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd As with @Yeatster I am usually not too far off on my predictions. I mean what can I say MAX O2 babeh! annnnnnnnnd welcome to the 1lb Club my friend, them folks are goin to start payin attention to us DWC folks [HASHTAG]#dwc4life[/HASHTAG] @IndicaIVoz knows what I am talking about! Soooo yeah 2000 grams wet is gonna be at least 1lb dry so boomsauce

Yay man i counted 492 @ 25% so id say dry around 600 to be fair on density and so on :D ,you know man you've actually done some mind changing for me ,after seeing your girl i only want to grow potent strains now i mean the heavy yielders just aren't important in Dwc I'm sitting back here just laughing my arse off for you bro!! @dcat0921 show the land lovers what its all about!! [HASHTAG]#dwc4life[/HASHTAG]
@derek420colorado I'm hard out practicing the [HASHTAG]#maxdo[/HASHTAG] man i got 140 ltrs of air hooked to three seedlings!!!!! BHAHAHAHAHA
upload_2016-9-20_10-14-22.jpeg

Bro I have been waiting to log on for DAYS thinkin about your plant. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd As with @Yeatster I am usually not too far off on my predictions. I mean what can I say MAX O2 babeh! annnnnnnnnd welcome to the 1lb Club my friend, them folks are goin to start payin attention to us DWC folks [HASHTAG]#dwc4life[/HASHTAG] @IndicaIVoz knows what I am talking about! Soooo yeah 2000 grams wet is gonna be at least 1lb dry so boomsauce

Not too bad for only my second attempt...I'm pretty stoked!!
Thanks for all the kind words and support man!! Much appreciated [emoji106]

Yay man i counted 492 @ 25% so id say dry around 600 to be fair on density and so on :D ,you know man you've actually done some mind changing for me ,after seeing your girl i only want to grow potent strains now i mean the heavy yielders just aren't important in Dwc I'm sitting back here just laughing my arse off for you bro!! @dcat0921 show the land lovers what its all about!! [HASHTAG]#dwc4life[/HASHTAG]
@derek420colorado I'm hard out practicing the [HASHTAG]#maxdo[/HASHTAG] man i got 140 ltrs of air hooked to three seedlings!!!!! BHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 633944

Madman I tell you!

Annnnnnnnnnnnd @IndicaIVoz as you can see with the right genes if you make sure the smoke is potent then you can virtually always make a big plant in DWC so yeah get your @mephisto my dude!
My thoughts exactly bro il be growing mephisto with rebs SB on the next run bro ;) and then il probebly just keep trying all mephisto for awhile ;)

Back