Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I'm no queen, but thanks so much! You've done something truly amazing. I'm sitting here just going through your list and wondering if I'll be able to reproduce your fantastic results. You're the man! [emoji106] [emoji106]

By the way, what pump did you use?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

For only my second DWC grow I'm super happy.

I got this pump setup off eBay...70 lpm for I believe about $45
11d19730d427249d7e32eede2dc6bcfd.jpg

Now I just have to figure how to clean my airstones cuz with no Rez changes they got a little mucked up...my own fault so if I have to buy new ones so be it.

I use 3 of the outlets into my one bucket so I can spread the bubbles around...not sure if it helps or hurts. May cut back to 2 next time but haven't decided

For only my second DWC grow I'm super happy.

I got this pump setup off eBay...70 lpm for I believe about $45
11d19730d427249d7e32eede2dc6bcfd.jpg

Now I just have to figure how to clean my airstones cuz with no Rez changes they got a little mucked up...my own fault so if I have to buy new ones so be it.

I use 3 of the outlets into my one bucket so I can spread the bubbles around...not sure if it helps or hurts. May cut back to 2 next time but haven't decided
Let me know what you find out regarding cleaning the stone. I have one that seems clogged. I never change reservoirs, but never had this problem before.

Let me know what you find out regarding cleaning the stone. I have one that seems clogged. I never change reservoirs, but never had this problem before.

Just have them soaking now. I'll hook it back up to air before too long and see what it's like.
Not sure if a kitchen scrub brush will help at all but that will be next step...

Looks like the pump I'm using, but I have only one stone per tank.

Just have them soaking now. I'll hook it back up to air before too long and see what it's like.
Not sure if a kitchen scrub brush will help at all but that will be next step...

Yep a kitchen scrub brush will work as well but a soft toothbrush is tha tits lol

Back