Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

GOD DAMNNNN IT I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Rebel @Mossy can we get this man a ONE POUND AUTO PLANT BADGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I am just over the fuggin moon my dude, you just absolutely crushed it and this is now the benchmark for how to grow @mephisto gear in DWC. There it is folks the church of the Maximum o2 right before your very eyes. @witchyhour you will be the next disciple to learn how much more air will do. I have said for a while that more air will get you bigger roots, and bigger roots give you bigger plants, bigger plants give you more bud [HASHTAG]#fact[/HASHTAG] @dcat0921 my dude if I could give you all my rep I would but a hundo will have to do for now, great job and I will see you at the end of the BOM with your trophy. Also you should formally request your 1lb auto badge in the AFN badge collectors request thread
Totally awesome! I'm working on it, yesterday I installed the second pump for the other side of the room. Except for the VegNook and The Incubator, all plants are getting air from the stronger pump. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bro your badge I must say is very very well deserved my friend, I have to say most would have given up after the HBBSS meltdown. Not you, you were like fug this I know I can do this annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you came through and grew what I think is the biggest documented @mephisto that has ever been grown sooooooooo ummmm yeah great job
Ditto! [emoji122] [emoji106]

I had to try again man. Wasn't gonna give up that easy.

Wow really the biggest? I am humbled...I thought she was big but didn't know she a record setter.
Come on, dude. She was bigger than me, and I'm not a small lady! [emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

So I thought I'd give a little wrap up of what I did with this if anyone cares to know. It was nothing special at all but here is what I used during this grow.

4x4 tent from Amazon...not brand name but seems to work well
600 watt Mars Hydro old style led
600 watt Sunspect LED from eBay
5 gallon DWC setup from Amazon
2 small 6" fans and one 10" oscillating fan..
For feeding I used @TaNg easy feed schedule (search the forums if you haven't seen it). They say it's ph perfect but I still used earth juice crystals ph down just because.

Also used Humboldt Secret Golden Tree. They say 2ml per gallon but I never went over 4 ml per 5gallon bucket. It makes the roots dark so it can be a bit intimidating to see.
Mammoth P about half the grow.. .6 ml per gallon but never went full strength
Cal/mag about 9ml per bucket
Hydroguard at about 8-9 ml per bucket.

She started drinking fairly heavy about half way through and was taking 5 gallon bucket every 2 days.

I never did a res change on this girl so I'm sure I'll have a ton of crap in the bucket when I get a chance to clean it out. Next run I'm going to do res changes to keep it a bit cleaner.

Hope this helps someone down the road.
Thanks! [emoji106]

Thanks witchy...always nice to get a thumbs up from the queen [emoji146]..lol
I'm no queen, but thanks so much! You've done something truly amazing. I'm sitting here just going through your list and wondering if I'll be able to reproduce your fantastic results. You're the man! [emoji106] [emoji106]

By the way, what pump did you use?

Back