Fast Buds db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700

Rate my journal

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and some plant success orca at 1/4 of a teaspoon pre gallon mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8 this time

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 3/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with a gallon and a half of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8 this time

I gave them a extra half a gallon this watering they are starting to drink more so that's good I am still giving them the same amount of nutes I just adjusted it for the extra half gallon of water

did some more training on the scrog and removed a few leaves from the bottom and a few from the top that were blocking other tops

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and just a tiny bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 5.9 this time

I did some more training on the scrog its starting to fill in a bit but has a ways to go still

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

Nice looking GSC grow. I started my GSC about a week after u did. I'm actually trying to main line the first 1 to see how she does. This is my first go with the Fast Bud GSC so I hope all comes out well. Keep up the good work.
thanks for stopping by my grow @Pharaoh and I hope you do well with your gsc grow I just did some mainlining training on some of my plants that are photos not autos you can find a link to that grow in my signature

Back