Fast Buds db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700

Rate my journal

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and some house and garden roots excelurator gold at 1/2 a teaspoon per gallon and just a tiny bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up all mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8 this time

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#20[/HASHTAG] from sprout

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8 this time

my autos are looking nice and green and healthy just using one bottle of nutrients as a base and a few additives no need for a ton of bottles using floranova bloom following the Lucas formula this is my second grow using this nutrient plan so I am still getting the hang of it but its going good so far

I said I had something special instore for this grow and here it is the auto scrog! I just put up scrog net most people scrog only photo plants but I found I can get great results with it its my favorite growing style no need for topping with my autos just good old training with the net I will do some Lollipopping once these plants get bigger

my tent dimensions are 32''x32''x63'' my scrog dimensions are 24''x24''x18'' just incase anyone is wondering

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.9 this time

only one of the plants have hit the screen so far the other one is not far behind in the next couple of weeks I will be training like crazy

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

Back