Fast Buds db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700

Rate my journal

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
time for a update I just gave these seedling there first real watering

I made gallon plus what ever water was left from watering the other plants it was about a half gallon for the ones in the grow tent they got a dose of floranova bloom at 1/4 teaspoon for the whole gallon and a half just a lite dose it was ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down each plant got a watered till run off but I took off run off out

these seedlings are in day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] from sprout

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

time for a update on my girl scout cookies autos I just gave them a watering in this watering I used 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/4 of a teaspoon of house and garden roots excelurator gold plus 1/4 of a teaspoon of plant success orca liquid mycorrhizae all of that was mixed with one gallon of water that was ph. to 5.8

any run off that came out I took out with my turkey baster

these seedlings are in day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] from sprout

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

time for a update I watered my plants I made a gallon but only gave them half a gallon split between them since the coco was still a bit moist the water had 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and some general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8

these seedlings are in day [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

time for a update I just watered my gsc autos I made a gallon the water had 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom forgot to say it was ph. to 5.8

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

Last edited:
time for a update on my girl scout cookies autos I just gave them a watering in this watering I used 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/4 of a teaspoon of plant success orca liquid mycorrhizae all of that was mixed with 2 gallons of water that was ph. to 5.8 but I only gave them enough water to get run off about a gallon I used the rest on some other plants

any run off that came out I took out with my turkey baster

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG] from sprout

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I bumped up the nutes a bit I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8

I also am trying something new for me its a technique called pony tailing that I seen done by a member by the name of @A-Train no time like the present to try it out lol

the concept behind pony tailing is to expose the lower growth to more light so it will get bushier but dont quote me on that

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG] from sprout

016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

Back