Fast Buds db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700

Rate my journal

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[QUOTE="db

my tent dimensions are 32''x32''x63'' my scrog dimensions are 24''x24''x18'' just incase anyone is wondering

Hey DB, I've been following the comp and loved watching your progress. Awseome stuff!
Since my setup is like yours and I also want to try scrog, I wanted to know the square dimensions? I'm going the DIY route...

[QUOTE="db

my tent dimensions are 32''x32''x63'' my scrog dimensions are 24''x24''x18'' just incase anyone is wondering

Hey DB, I've been following the comp and loved watching your progress. Awseome stuff!
Since my setup is like yours and I also want to try scrog, I wanted to know the square dimensions? I'm going the DIY route...

to be honest I dont know the square dimensions just the size of the tent and the size of the scrog

this diary is finished I had a great time and thanks @FastBuds for holding such a awesome contest

now lets talk about the star of the show girl scout cookies auto from fast buds it was a awesome strain to grow it took me just 68 days from sprout to harvest to grow this strain with some massive super sticky buds

I chose to grow my girl scout cookies auto in a scrog and it came out great it is a good strain for novice and master growers alike since it is such a easy plant to grow make sure to go lite with the nutrients and use a little low stress training and you will be able to get amazing yields

I can see more girl scout cookies for me in the future as well as some of the other fantastic strains from @FastBuds in my grow tent soon with awesome yields and killers strains what more could you ask for

lets get to voting!

This my first grow & I'm doing girl scout cookies. Bro did u top them & if so around what day should I top. I only hope mine come out close 2 yours. Good job! [HASHTAG]#respect[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This my first grow & I'm doing girl scout cookies. Bro did u top them & if so around what day should I top. I only hope mine come out close 2 yours. Good job! [HASHTAG]#respect[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

thanks for stopping by my grow to answer your question no I did not top my autos all I did was let them grow till they hit my scrog net and trained them by moving the tops once they grew above the screen that about all I do I like to let the scrog do the work

Back