Fast Buds db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700

Rate my journal

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1 gallon of plain water that was not ph. just plain tap water that sit out for 24 hours

this will my last watering of these plants I will wait a few days so the soil can dry out and give them 24 hours of darkness before I chop them this will also be my last video update of this grow I really enjoyed making the videos and I plan on making more for my future grows

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#66[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Loving the look of these plants. I think I'm going to order some seeds for my next grow. Did you lollipop them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loving the look of these plants. I think I'm going to order some seeds for my next grow. Did you lollipop them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yes these plants were lollipopped when I still had the scrog net in there I took the net out a few weeks ago

well the time has come for this grow to come to a end for my fast buds girl scout cookies autoflowers! I turned off the light off yesterday to give them 12 hours of darkness before I chopped them

I chopped down both plants and wet trimmed both of them and hung them in my extra grow tent to dry I will leave the fan off since the weather is still a hot so they wont dry out to fast

one of the plants had a lot more of the leaves fall off but that was fine with me just less work to do lol

I can already tell that the plants are going to be a bit different one is a bit more dense with a sweeter berry scent that just makes you want to smell it all day the other one is a bit more fluffy and has more of a sour fuel smell that just smacks you in the face

these plants were harvested on day [HASHTAG]#68[/HASHTAG] from sprout

I took some nice pictures I hope you enjoy them I will do one more update when these buds dry and I can do a smoke report

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
021.JPG

hello everyone I got great news after 5 days of drying my girl scout cookies buds from fast buds are ready for the jar! I just took all my buds off the stems and put them in jars I got a total of 4 quart size wide mouth jars from both plants I still have to get a dry weight but I will wait a few more days to do that when I do a test smoke

the buds smell amazing so far but I just cant wait to see how they smell and taste after a few days in the jars so far I can tell one has more of a softer sweet scent and the other one has a sharp pungent odor that hits you in the face when you open the jar both have the same over all fantastic smell but in different tones ones a bit more sharp and ones a bit more soft and inviting

I have not got to smoke any yet I am doing my best to let them be in the jars for at least a few days before I dive in to them but dam its so hard lol with such great looking and smelling meds at hand trying not to smoke them is a challenge in itself

I will save them stems for my friends grandma so she can soak them in rubbing alcohol she uses it to rub on her sore knees I will be dammed if I know if it works or not but she likes it so its fine with me I try not to waste such a useful plant waste not want not

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Looking great man!!!!!!! I actually make an arthritis cream out of my trim.. works great for joints and soar muscles. My old man loves it, 30 plus years of hard labor has fucked his hands up and so this gains him mobility. I'm going to pop an Girl Scout cookie next. Can't wait! And can't wait to hear the smoke reports

this is db003 and the time has come this grow is officially over! I just got a dry weight on my girl scout cookies auto from fast buds I got 60.8 grams from plant 1 and 55.1 grams from plant 2 for a total of 115.9 grams so just a tiny bit over 4oz which over all is a great yield

since I finally got a dry weight on these girls I was able to smoke a nice bowl of some and let me tell you this stuff is just fantastic I took a couple of hits and after I lit up my bowl my friend who is also a mmj patient walked in and told me it smells awesome and to pass it his way lol

the bud is super sticky mine were a bit fluffy but that was on me my last grow with this strain had nice dense buds so I know it can be done as for the taste test it has a sweet taste on the inhale and a borderline almost spicy taste on the exhale that tingles the back of the throat but not to much were it makes me want to cough but its there

it being a 60% indica strain you can tell it has best of both worlds you can definitely feel both and for me it was a very pleasant head high followed by the nice body high that covered me like a warm blanket but neither is over powering the other so its a nice middle ground

its only been curing for 3 days so far and its great it almost needs no cure since I flushed the hell out of it and its only going to get better but I am not much over a long cure person anyway I need my cookies!

this will be my final update and my smoke report rolled in to one and I would like to thank Fast Buds American Autoflowers for giving me the chance to grow these awesome genetics and to anyone reading this I hope you enjoyed this grow

009.JPG

Back